ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

show us your tv and stand..

can i have pics of what stands people have their LCD/plasma tv's on??

and also wheres your speaker system??

basicallly pics of your home cinema setup

thanks!

FTO GPX 2.0 V6
[IMGO]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j303/glyn1980/a1141228.jpg[/IMGO]

Have the sub for the surround sound on the floor next to the tv stand and the speakers are in the 4 corners of the room.

TV is a 32" LG HD ready LCD and the stand is from Argos - £70 pg 859 item 15 (534/4613)

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks theres a start :)

i spy a samsung NTL/telepest/ex c&w box too. ;)

ive seen two stands i like but i dont think the sub would fit on them so probably looking like doing what youve done and put it at the side..

1 cheap
2 - i like the cable tidy bit!

any more people? :D

172 M69 eater
8700app.gif
;)

Clio 182
I dislike modern looking tv stands so I have my 26" Samsung LCD TV and 17" iMac on an Indian table instead, with all the cable box, modem, video, PS2 etc underneath out the way:

IMGP3388.jpg

IMGP3390.jpg

R35 GTR
I used to have this setup in my bedroom, 5 foot screen. My sub was a f**king monster , YST-SW800 1000 watts peak power! I still have most of it, but it's not wired up.:(

th_197222d8.gif

Audi TT 225 Quattro
mount my 42" plasma, amp, dvd and center speaker all on a target audio stand. sub on floor, rear speakers on stands but they can be wall mounted, got another 2 rears aswell but due to having no space can't put them up yet. few pics....
DSCF1889Medium.jpg

DSCF1898Medium.jpg

DSCF1900Medium.jpg

DSCF1897Medium.jpg

M

M7CUO_V6

Nice setup there Jay.

How much that tv and sound system cost you, wheres best place to buy this electrical stuff?

Fabia vRS
Guy said:
can i have pics of what stands people have their LCD/plasma tv's on??

and also wheres your speaker system??

basicallly pics of your home cinema setup

thanks!
hello guy you gaymosexual ;)

how are XXX doing? not heard anything about them lately.

BMW M135i
Phone pic so not the best :

tv1.jpg

Sub isn't in the best place really tbh but its the only place i'd fit so thats where it went. MCE pc is a seriously cool and useful piece of kit.
Two fronts are on a shelf just above the tv, rears are on the windowsill behind.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
Mine (Mission Fronts, Rears, Center and Sub; Marantz Amp, Technics CD, Sony Tuner, Samsung 42" Plasma) :

Home_02.gif

Home_03.gif

Home_01.gif

Fabia vRS
Guy said:
now then mr kendal. what are you doing on here? lol

was thinking of switching my cupra for a 172/182, but i test drove one and they felt gutless compared to the cupra.

have to drive them like you stole them and give them abuse on the twisties for them to excel.

but when you dont want to rag them they get great fuel economoy for a 180bhp 2.0...

plus cupras you can remap and get loads more power, clios you wont get any noticable increase without spending thousands.

HyperAlloy Combat Chassis
Here's mine ;)

77" 16:9 projection screen
Sanyo Z3 projector (1280x720)
Mission speakers + paradigm PS1000 sub connected to Yamaha 630SE amp
Home cinema PC with 1.5 terabytes of high definition movies (DVI-HDMI link to projector)

A bit untidy I've been very busy as of late....

ht1.jpg

The PC screen is 21" for the sake of perspective....
ht2.jpg

ht3.jpg

High definition Terminator 3 :approve: (with optional cat)
ht4.jpg

Also great for p**n, but I won't post pictures of that ;)

that looks pretty awesome

arent you scared for when the lamp goes in the projector though?? dont they cost like nearly as much as a new projector? and not last very long? or is that just me being illinformed

HyperAlloy Combat Chassis
It's been running about a year and a half now. They're rated for about 3000 hours if I remember rightly and cost £260 to replace, so 8.6p an hour. I can live with that!

Audi TT 225 Quattro
Peperami said:
Spot the difference...

DSCF1889Medium.jpg

spaghetti.gif

lol,just moved back into my mums and im in my old room so i've not bothered doing anything with the cables untill i get my new house...

Audi TT 225 Quattro
M7CUO_V6 said:
Nice setup there Jay.

How much that tv and sound system cost you, wheres best place to buy this electrical stuff?

got my tv, amp, speakers from prc http://www.prcdirect.co.uk , sub from sevonoaks and cables from e-bay, prc, richersounds

tv: hitachi 42" plasma 42pd7500 £1350
amp: denon avr3802-£850
front speakers: mission 773e-£400
centre speaker:mission 77c2-£250
4x rear speakers: mission 77ds-£400
sub: rel q150e - £500
dvd- denon dvd2910- £450 ( can get it for £400 now)
cables: £300-£400
black target glass stand, got this cheap for £100

think thats it.

Range Rover sport 4.2 S/C
I want that TV! 50"?

Would you recommend it?

Yea that ones 50" i think they do a 60" now too

Its a good tv but the bulb has already blown once only had it about 2/3 months when it happened

Had it about 1 year now and its a great tv , Comes in a massive box because you cant take the top bit off the stand