ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Side repeaters

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Not sure if they will fit , but i have these smoked ones with chrome side repeaters that flash orange . I think they match the colour of the alloys better imo .

http://www.body-kit.co.uk/acatalog/renault_clio_mk2_side_repeaters.html

P1010283Medium.jpg

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
They should fit. I ordered new clear ones (for ph2) from the stealers which fit my mk2 ph1. They are slightly different - the old ones had metal clips where as the new ones i got had plastic clips that were a slightly different style, but still fit in fine.

Mercedes C Class Sport
if you getting clear ones...order genuine renault ones as they look much better and cost like a quid more

i got those from ebay for my black clio. they finished it off really nice however

they are only 12 quid so dont expect the best quality, i had to saw off some of the excess plastic and remove 2 of the clips that make it go in as it would not go all the way into the wing without sticking out at the top.

easy enough to remove the 2 plastic legs from them but just to let you know that's what you need to do if you have the same problem with yours

b/g 182, meg tourer
i got those from ebay for my black clio. they finished it off really nice however

they are only 12 quid so dont expect the best quality, i had to saw off some of the excess plastic and remove 2 of the clips that make it go in as it would not go all the way into the wing without sticking out at the top.

easy enough to remove the 2 plastic legs from them but just to let you know that's what you need to do if you have the same problem with yours

ditto

Sadly I don't as i've not taken any pics for a while. I might get round to taking some over the weekend though if I get chance.

They look great on the car though, loads better than the standard ones.

NJ.

525i, 66' Bug, Civic
yes!
get some pics up cat171

was thinking of buying those about 10 mins ago

ditto

i did this too

2001 A(wful)uthentique
Just go down scrappy and grab some off a clio fitted with them.

Paid £5 for some clear repeaters off a smashed up campus.

EDIT: DevilDamo - from sax-p forum?