ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Side trims, help me!!!

just getting annoyed now, these things rattle like mad from the out side when my subs are on.

how are these removed, from the inside??

I have some foam body trim tape to pad behind or is there an easier/better way to stop these rattling.

sounds like a porclian tea service in a tumble drier when i drive down the road!!

Easily solved...buy the strips, 2.0 16v badges and door handles I have for sale for a 172 mk2 ph2. lol :)

^They still rattle believe me!

And worst of all they scratch the paintwork so if you revert to the old style narrower ones they look nasty :(

lol lol. I was only joking, i know they wont solve the problem I just want to sell mine. PM me then and buy them! Stick them on your ph1 Day :)

www.renparts.co.uk
sorry am i mistaken.... are the 172 ph2 ones diff to the non RS ph2 ones? other than colour coding?
thanks
josh

Chris K said:
lol lol. I was only joking, i know they wont solve the problem I just want to sell mine. PM me then and buy them! Stick them on your ph1 Day :)
I have a set currently on the car mate.