ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silver 1.2 16v Clio - DannyBhoy

Looks good mate!

Not to derail your thread, but i don't suppose you seen/heard of any accidents on the cloch road heading for inverkip road tonight did you? I saw about 8 police cars from the boat tearing along and stopping half way up it? Looked a right bad yin!

Hadn't heard about it mate but did a quick search and found this
http://www.inverclydenow.com/today/9375-car-crashes-off-coast-road

"The car went down a small embankment. The occupant suffered only minor injuries"
Glad to hear it!

Fitted black diamonds today, and planning on getting paint in the next few days to spray my grille satin black as it's going that faded grey/blue colour :(

Also need advice on something simple.. which one looks the best do you reckon?

$(KGrHqZ,!pgE9eOFM7E+BPpCn4UnWQ~~60_12.jpg

That's ^ off ebay for £15

gear.jpg

They're ^ off of SS on here for £20 each

Fitted black diamonds today, and planning on getting paint in the next few days to spray my grille satin black as it's going that faded grey/blue colour :(

Also need advice on something simple.. which one looks the best do you reckon?

$(KGrHqZ,!pgE9eOFM7E+BPpCn4UnWQ~~60_12.jpg

That's ^ off ebay for £15

gear.jpg

They're ^ off of SS on here for £20 each

Ones from SS look better imo, also with the eBay one grit and dirt can get in the corners and look tatty extremely quickly where as the spray shack ones will last ages if not forever as his stuff is proper quality no skimping as I'm sure you already know :p