ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silver 172 and RB 182 near Gosforth, Newcastle

Citroen C4 Coupe
Probs just after 2ish today...Silver 172 was on the A1 southbound, came off at Gosforth and drove up Gosforth High Street. Was behind it most the way, didn't see any stickers.

RB 182 was at the big roundabout near Asda.

I was in the VXR if it was anyone off here... :)

Last edited:
  Citroen C4 Coupe
U weren't on the a1 about half an hour ago were ya? Seen a red RS but was too far away to see if it was a trophy or not! :)

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Why don't we just all drive around town on the same day flash at each other (lights) that way we might actually get a mention on the site. As seems to be the only way I'm gonna get spotted - apart storking every Clio in sight in the hope they are on this site.

Black 182
sounds good to me. I drive through the centre of town every morning at about 8.30. So if anyones round there then keep an eye out for me. :rasp:

BMW M3
I often drive through there and have seen a silver 172 with a girl driver so might have been Gem ? Was going towards the big roundabout under the A1.

Ill see if i can find the spotted thread.

Citroen C4 Coupe
Aww noo that wasn't me! Didn't have mine then and mine's an 03 :)
I can't make a mini meet this weekend :(

Blasted past a black 02 172 last night on the A1 from Cram, anyone? I saw loads yesterday when I wasn't in the Clio!

BMW M3
Ah well, didnt think so as she really didnt care about me in my 182. Ill look out for you next time im there. :)

clio trophy No56
im off 4 another drive, 53000 miles here i come, i joined facebook the other day when i was pis*ed and im getting hooked on it even though i think its crap, i need 2 go 4 a drive other wise i will just sit there looking at pointless stuff on it.

Citroen C4 Coupe
Facebook rocks man, you'll be totally addicted in no time!! :D (I'm gettin a bit sick of it now tho!)

clio trophy No56
  Black 182
yeah, I'll post the time and place in this thread so you can see whats happening. I could do with waxing my car as well but in this shi*ty weather i just cant be arsed.