ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silver 172 Cup - March '11

Ollie's Silver Cup
No particular reason for these photo; I just fancied a shot with the camera this afternoon and the car's just been cleaned! :eek:

5519829614_601060f08d_z.jpg

5519240019_6b93550f55_z.jpg

5519240323_4e14a77343_z.jpg

5519830310_98a781dcec_z.jpg

5519829934_9d0746f782_z.jpg

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Oooft those sills and bolts are letting the car down now - titanium efforts ftw!

Ollie's Silver Cup
Thanks for the kind comments! ;)

Sexual ;)

Out of interest do you also have a carbon rear diamond?

No carbon rear diamond, however, there is a carbon Clio badge on there.

I really must sort a rear diamond too, it's one of those things I intended to buy but just never got around to it! :eek:

Oooft those sills and bolts are letting the car down now - titanium efforts ftw!

The locking bolts? I have more of the polarised bolts that could go in, but they're not locking. I'm a bit apprehensive about removing the locking ones incase my wheels decide to disappear one day. I'm hoping the polarised locking jobbies are available again soon. :)

s**t, now I'm looking at the sills :rasp:

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Naa the side skirt bolts - I swapped mine for fresh ones and it made a h000ge difference..

SSL11040.jpg

535d / t5 caravelle
looks s**t as always!

a credit to you mate, i dont like silver, but this car is an exeption, mint!

Ollie's Silver Cup
Proper mint that! So simple as well. What camera/lense are you using?

Olympus E510, nothing particularly expensive! Just the standard lens it came with :)

Naa the side skirt bolts - I swapped mine for fresh ones and it made a h000ge difference..

So clean, nice touch with those bolts! :cool:

looks s**t as always!

a credit to you mate, i dont like silver, but this car is an exeption, mint!

:D

Ollie's Silver Cup
Thanks! :)

Really? Frik! This picture doesn't look like standard lense at all...

It's the Olympus/Zuiko 14-42mm. As far as I'm aware, it's the lens the camera was normally supplied with if bought in kit form :)

Shot in Raw, then had the lightness channel sharpened using unsharp mask.