ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silver 172 Cup - Sunday 'Shoot

Ollie's Silver Cup
Set about giving it a clean this morning and, despite a little bit of rain, got it looking pretty good :)

Threw the camera in the car and took a (very) short drive to my current favorite location for a few photos :evil:

4937901534_c19720eedd_z.jpg

4937898920_5f7ca480d5_z.jpg

4937309611_a243636527_z.jpg

4937312683_4d8bd53045_z.jpg

4937900918_75d7cf6666_z.jpg

4937897976_0abc0d949f_z.jpg

4937899942_0d9c3ea207_z.jpg

Then it started to rain again, so gave up :clown:

2 girls, 172 cup
To a muggle, your car probs doesn't look any different to any other ph2.

However all of your subtle little mods make instantly recognisable as yours, and is my fave on here at the mo.

P.S how you finding the willwoods?

Ollie's Silver Cup
Again, cheers for the kind comments! :approve:

P.S how you finding the willwoods?

Love them! :evil:

Very impressed in all honesty, been out for a few spirited drives purely to test them out and they've been fantastic; pedal feel is spot on with them too I'm finding! :D

Would highly recommend them!

Ollie's Silver Cup
i need to stop looking at your car, its making me want 2118 more and more. lovely car tho one of the best on here

Thanks! :D

Love this car, everything about it is perfect :)

Thanks; I'm happy with how it's looking.

Few little bits to tidy up outside; I've still not bothered to tidy up the hubs yet so that needs to be done, carbon bullets as I don't think the silver ones go so well now the wheels are anthracite, rear diamond needs spraying/carbon and fog lights to be binned :)

Audi TT 3.2
Thanks for the comments! ;)

Yeah mate, I saw you, looking dodgy on the corner :rasp: Did you pick up your car on Friday? How you finding it? :cool:

was waiting for a lift so was waiting around for a few mins.

yeh picked it upfriday evening, so far so good, new brakes, splitter, wheels and getting a new exhaust this week as it has an oval magnex on atm :dead: and need a new dog bone mount!

when i get mine sorted we shall deffently have to go for some shots - 2 Cups :cool:

Ollie's Silver Cup
was waiting for a lift so was waiting around for a few mins.

yeh picked it upfriday evening, so far so good, new brakes, splitter, wheels and getting a new exhaust this week as it has an oval magnex on atm :dead: and need a new dog bone mount!

when i get mine sorted we shall deffently have to go for some shots - 2 Cups :cool:

lol yeah I assumed you were waiting for someone! :) I passed Tommy in his Saxo not long after seeing you too!

What wheels have you gone for?

Yeah definitely should grab some photos! :cool:

Audi TT 3.2
lol yeah I assumed you were waiting for someone! :) I passed Tommy in his Saxo not long after seeing you too!

What wheels have you gone for?

Yeah definitely should grab some photos! :cool:

Got some silver turinis really made a massive difference! it had some OZ superleggras on before! toms saxo is coming along nicely now tbf :)

clio 172 luna speedl
i have one of these for sale! (wish it looked like this with the 2118's and willwoods) think id be keepin it then.

lovely motor mate.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
stunning, like i've said before, something very special about silver cups :approve:

clio 172 53 plate
Very nice example! I think those wheels look so good they reall suit the car. Good job you must be really pleased with it? What waxes etc do you use i cant believe how crisp the shine is of the car it nearlly does not look real.

Ollie's Silver Cup
That's fvcking lovely mate, nicest I've seen on here in a long long time.

:D

i have one of these for sale! (wish it looked like this with the 2118's and willwoods) think id be keepin it then.

lovely motor mate.

Silver cup for sale? I've yet to see another one on the road around here sadly :dapprove: Strange, as when I was looking to buy there were a couple fairly close!

stunning, like i've said before, something very special about silver cups :approve:

I almost had a blue one; that's what I was looking for! Stumbled upon this and it seemed too good to pass up :)

great pics & car

Thanks; I wish it was as clean as your two!! :star:

Very nice example! I think those wheels look so good they reall suit the car. Good job you must be really pleased with it? What waxes etc do you use i cant believe how crisp the shine is of the car it nearlly does not look real.

At the moment, I've got into the habit of using; AG shampoo, AG SRP and EGP and Dodo juice supernatural :) Seems to work pretty well, however, I'm almost (pretty much) out of supernatural :dapprove:

535d / t5 caravelle
i'm not keen on silver cars really, but this is an exeption without a doubt, looks stunning mate!--*-9++++-**-*

Maybe a 172 Cup..
WOW!!!:cool:

Not seen before, but has just become my favourite car on here....................................