ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silver 172 mk1 in mcd's milngavie on sat.

BMW 330d :)
I saw a 172 mk1 with a big cliosport sticker on the back window as I was leaving mc'ds in Milgavie yesterday. I drove away in my 172 cup with my bro.

Cheers

Fraser

tiTTy & SV650
russell white, he went to school with me. has a cliosport sticker but isnt a member as far as I know.

BMW 330d :)
Cos im going too fast too see!
It didnt look like the same guy as he didnt have any glasses but I could be wrong. He's now added an aftermarket exhaust to it.

Talking about being too fast my bro has just picked up a brand new gsxr 600 in blue and white. So you should hear/see that riding around bearsden and glasgow at the mo! What a noise! Looks stunning as well! Blue wheels.

Does something like 80mph in first gear and has a 16,000 rpm redline! I could hear him coming home yesterday for the first time on it and he was about 2 miles away!

Fraser