ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

silver 182 rep

A sexy one
fitted some coileys to it yesterday, gave it a wash and a wax took some pics ;) all thats left is front spacers theyl be here next week :) :) then just a general tidy up and repaint front bumper
clioparts092.jpg
clioparts093.jpg
clioparts111.jpg

clioparts110.jpg
clioparts109.jpg
clioparts108.jpg

clioparts107.jpg
clioparts106.jpg
clioparts104.jpg

clioparts103.jpg
clioparts098.jpg
clioparts099.jpg

clioparts095.jpg
clioparts094z.jpg

Clio Sport 1.2 16V
I love it.. I guess being able to paint yourself makes the whole body work a lot easier.. Don't have to shop around for specific colours and don't need to spend stupid amounts of money to respray!

I am planning on making my car a 172 or 182 rep.. Depending on what I can get first and cheapest.

A sexy one
Just got back from having my tracking and camber checked, though i best get it done as it felt like i was driving on my sidewall when going round bends lol and if anything piece of mind :)
Ordered some new sport handbrake cables as the disks have diffrent cables, £20 for tracking/camber and adjustment and £22 for both cables :D
clioparts112.jpg

A sexy one
Finally, its practically finished. well put the front spacers on earlier, took a pic just so people can get an idea :) also gave the car a good wash at work today, spent about 4 hours polishing then waxing then cleaning the whole interior, it now looks perfect just need to sort my front bumper and wing and alighn the wings n bonnet etc, easy work tho then its a finished job :D
Waiting for my 4th set of handbrake cables, theyl be here on monday, what with putting a rear axle on it i have no details for parts lol. im planning on lowering it abit more yet, im gonna drop it just as far as it will go i think :p
clioparts115.jpg

clioparts116.jpg

A sexy one
im in process of looking for a shed to get me to and from work/gym, while i take my car of the road for a few weeks to totally strip the inside and remove the engine, all in aid of a full LIQUED YELLOW respray :D :D :D :D :D im hoping to have it finished after 2 weeks, 2weeks of high quality flatting painting flatting :) its gonna look like a genuine LY 182! and its costing me : Not alot so im gonna do it lol, Leaving the wheels, mirrors and roof black should look very very sexy, while the windows are out theyl be tinted with 35% light smoke all round, im excited about this lol :p

A sexy one
Cheers :)
Im in need of some of the black trims to go around my exhaust! any help anyone? i dont really want some carbon fibre ones from K-Tec as im gonna paint them glossy black like the fog surrounds and washer blanks :p iv tried ebay, I think im gonna have to pop into Renault sometime this week and see the parts man again
clioparts117.jpg

Oh and by the way, the exhaust are perfectly central! just the angel makes them look wonky :/

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Awesome! I don't have access to my own body shop sorry, I have spent the majority of today fitting an rs bumper to non sport wings :) hopefully it'll end up looking half decent

A sexy one
Awesome! I don't have access to my own body shop sorry, I have spent the majority of today fitting an rs bumper to non sport wings :) hopefully it'll end up looking half decent

Surely it wont fit without some work doing to it?how did it go? i though about doing that as i thought it would be diffrent but i went for the easy option lol

A sexy one
After watching these lol : http://www.youtube.com/user/polishedbliss I then flatted the bonnet yesterday and spent hours polishing it, looks pretty good if i must say so myself lol, did the roof today, took a few pics as it just looked awesome in the sun really happy with the colour, will probly spend all weekend maching the whole car :)
clioparts119.jpg

clioparts120.jpg

A sexy one
just fitted some 55W 4300K xenons to my fogs too match my dipped, not much colour diffrence between the two tbh, just that ones through a projector and the other a reflector. omg they are amazing at night, as there not focused they just scatter everywhere but this makes such a massive diffrence when driving in the dark, iv adjusted mine to point hgher up, people flash me but i just use them for when im driving at night and when they dont affect anyone else now...
clioparts131.jpg

clioparts132.jpg

Fiesta ST-3
Very nice car and some great work has gone into it. I don't appear to have a splitter and it defo needs one.

A sexy one
bit of an update, started smoothing my boot lid leavingthe number plate recess ;) reason for the blue boot was so I could take my time with mine and mines got a tinted window, all going well i should have it finished by next weekend, hopefully! I feel a right idiot with a blue boot on lol :/
clioparts164.jpg

clioparts169.jpg

clioparts170.jpg

clioparts171.jpg

Iv also removed my 1.2 badges from the doors as im smoothing them out, i was going to put 2.0 16V ones on it but i didnt want to lie lol :p

clioparts172.jpg

lowered it slightly more on the coilies :)

clioparts165.jpg

il hopefully receive some aerosol adhesive tmro, then i can cover my dash, roof liner and lower dash in alcantara, iv got 3metres so hopefully will be enough :)

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
I haven't checked this thread properly in a while... Still going through with the LY? It's gonna look awesome! Not that it doesn't now ;)

Oh and with the fitting a wide bumper to normal wings; it's been a bit more hassle than needs be. You could've done it in no time mate, I just had a bit of bad luck lol, it's getting spraye ATM and going on on Sunday hopefully... I need to stop saying thy actually lol, everytime I've said it's almost done something else comes up and stops it going on. So sad ha

Oddly a blue boot doesn't look bad :)

A sexy one
iv decided not to paint it LY as its a nice colour as it is when its in the sun :) silver, blue gold pearly-ish :) in 2/3 months itl have a 2litre in it then il be putting time and money into the engine, as i was thinking of selling it and just buying a sport but iv spent too much time on this to just let it go as someone will probly put a 2litre in it anyway, and I can do the conversion myself and getting the running gear isnt a problem, the waiting is killing me lol!! im doing my boot and dash to keep me busy haha, im planning on painting all the interior plastic parts the same colour as roof, mirrors & wheels too, incl sunvisors, the image i have in my head is very very sexy lol :D

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
iv decided not to paint it LY as its a nice colour as it is when its in the sun :) silver, blue gold pearly-ish :) in 2/3 months itl have a 2litre in it then il be putting time and money into the engine, as i was thinking of selling it and just buying a sport but iv spent too much time on this to just let it go as someone will probly put a 2litre in it anyway, and I can do the conversion myself and getting the running gear isnt a problem, the waiting is killing me lol!! im doing my boot and dash to keep me busy haha, im planning on painting all the interior plastic parts the same colour as roof, mirrors & wheels too, incl sunvisors, the image i have in my head is very very sexy lol :D
LOL your plans sound good :)
I'll keep an eye on the thread mate!

A sexy one
Iv just removed my upper dash, to cover it in alcantara, easy 9 bolts, pull, its out :)

clioparts173.jpg

Removed the centre console part and the plastic that goes infront of the speedo, these were plastic welded on, so using a old soldering iron and a screwdriver i removed them so i can try and get a perfect edge :)

clioparts176.jpg

I then removed the original skin so it was too thick when i put the alcantara on ;)

clioparts177.jpg

More to come soon, gonna get some food down me then start it :p

A sexy one
So, iv near enough don it! its stupidly hard! and near impossible to get perfect :/ I had 2 attempts and im tempted to go for a third attempt as il only be disapointed when someone points out a crease lol :(

clioparts180.jpg

clioparts185.jpg

clioparts186.jpg

clioparts178.jpg

I have a silver airvent on the drivers side, from when i was about 17 haha, going scrappy this weekend gonna find me a standard one and non silver tweeters ;)

Iv found some pics of what it used to look like haha :) the tints where abit excessive! and I got 3points for the front tints ( driving vehicle in dangerous conditions!!! ) and they where dangerous tbh lol.

cliobefore.jpg
cliobefore1.jpg

Maybe get my smooth boot ready for priming and painting tmro hopefully, then might smooth my rear bumper??..got a new carpet to fit inside in brand new condition really :p then next month hopefully have a 2litre in it :D :D :D

A sexy one
Just an update! no pics yet im afraid mwahaha : got my boot done :p going to be flatting my door shuts and anywhere that colour can be seen other than the outside tmro night, finally decided on a colour (months later lol)( its a good one !!! )gone from blacks to whites, yellows reds creams and browns lol...Il be removing my ariel and smoothing my roof this weekend ready for respray next week hopefully ( same colour as now :) ) should also be running a 2litre within 4weeks :D This is gonna be BIGGGGG haha ;) :p :) :D

A sexy one
just got this little push pull noid fresh from the bay, gonna have ago later try to fit it to pop my boot :)
clioparts198.jpg
and seeing how well I am for time going to adjust the coilies for more lows :p

Clio 1.2+ Laguna 2.0
i thought i loved my clio! urbonkers mate! hat off uve done some crazy conversion!! im aiming for a clio sport look on my 16valver, but qont get to urs! one thing its missing is bolt caps on ur rims?!!! loool

A sexy one
yea lol the wheels didnt come with any but im plannin on changine them for some BBS ones :p havnt got exhaust surrounds but should have my bumper painted and some bits of carbon on it soon ;)