ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

silver 182 rep

A sexy one
bit of an update, just off to smooth my front bumper recess :p and washer blanks :) also got some paint ready to throw on the car, iv painted my smoooooth 1.2 badges, seeing is beleiving the pics dont do the colour any justice at all!!!! its a white colour base with a creamy pearly final coat, i went in the merc garage on saturday too look at the paintjobs haha and got the code of a little beauty il upload some pics in a bit, gonna put the engine conversion off for another month so i can get the paint job finished then i can focus on the engine

A sexy one
clio parts 199.jpgclio parts 204.jpgclio parts 203.jpgclio parts 205.jpg
clio parts 206.jpg
pencil.png

A sexy one
cut the number plate recess out and welded it smooth the the bumper, got it filled today after work needs a few more layers yet tho, will upload pics when its primed as it just looks like its all filler atm lol

A sexy one
Silver 182 rep soon to be 172 power and not silver

flatted down boot bumper and boot shut and anything that can be seen and needs painting,on wendesday night, just got in from work ( thursday ) flatted it down again with some scuff it, so that im not rushing around tomorrow and can just wipe it mask it paint it :)
prep.jpg