ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silver cup

M2 Competition
Bearing in mind this is from a renault main dealer, whats it worth?

cup.jpg

Link to the advert:

http://search.autotrader.co.uk/es-u...odel=CLIO&min_pr=4000&max_pr=6000&max_mileage=

Looks a pretty tidy example.

Im aware it will most likely need cambelt doing soon, so an extra £400 or so.

£5k?

Dan

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Good Price IMO, I paid Lots more than that back in April for mine with 16k on the clock.

Although I wouldnt Give Camden Motors my trade for Love Nor Money, Appaling company.

Id also Be interested in these "rear head rests" No matter how hard I look I cant find them in my Cup LOL

M2 Competition
Good Price IMO, I paid Lots more than that back in April for mine with 16k on the clock.

Although I wouldnt Give Camden Motors my trade for Love Nor Money, Appaling company.

Id also Be interested in these "rear head rests" No matter how hard I look I cant find them in my Cup LOL

What problems did you have with camden motors mate?

Pm if you'd prefer :)

Yeah worth 5k I'd say, and it's rare! Shame it's not one of the ones with aircon.

Pfft aircon. Im a windows down kinda guy... :p

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
What problems did you have with camden motors mate?

Pm if you'd prefer :)

Yeah worth 5k I'd say, and it's rare! Shame it's not one of the ones with aircon.

Pfft aircon. Im a windows down kinda guy... :p

I used to work for RUK mate and the ammount of issues we had with Camdens aftersales service was appaling. If your interested in the car MAKE SURE YOU ARE 110% HAPPY WITH EVERYTHING before you hand over any cash or sign the hand over sheet as once you have the keys dont expect anymore help.

If your happy with the car, take it and get as far away from them as possible and use someone else for parts / maintainance etc

M2 Competition
Had a look today.

Car was immaculate, salesman couldnt negotiate 400 quid to make a sale on a car thats been stood on his forecourt for ages...

Mini Cooper S sport
Had a look today.

Car was immaculate, salesman couldnt negotiate 400 quid to make a sale on a car thats been stood on his forecourt for ages...

Pfff that's crap! You should go back this week and try again. End of the month sales bonus AND 58 plate coming out!

M2 Competition
Aye, was a bit cheeky seeing as i drove to milton keynes.

Said over the phone that as it had been there for quite a while he'd be able to do a good deal. £200 was not worth a 150 mile round trip!

Golf R
there's a chap there called Floyd, works in new car sales... top guy and really knows his stuff... he is on the renaultsport forum but not that often... however if you are interested in it i'd try giving him a call (even though he is new car sales) and see if he can work a deal for you.

only 15 mins up the road from us is that one!

M2 Competition
there's a chap there called Floyd, works in new car sales... top guy and really knows his stuff... he is on the renaultsport forum but not that often... however if you are interested in it i'd try giving him a call (even though he is new car sales) and see if he can work a deal for you.

Floyd was who i was dealing with! Seemed a top lad... took it out for a lengthy test drive with him cross-country.

His boss was talking ricky gervais style salesman babble though and wouldnt let it go for any less.

Ali - ive done mondial to death darling ;)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Floyd was who i was dealing with! Seemed a top lad... took it out for a lengthy test drive with him cross-country.

His boss was talking ricky gervais style salesman babble though and wouldnt let it go for any less.

Do it again!

Golf R

hmmm, shame that they wasted your time then... you'd think with month end coming up and them having it a while they'd have done the deal!

M2 Competition
Aye. I think floyd wanted to complete the sale too mate.

Ah well :p

Ali - nope, its gotta be silver if its a cup

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Who are you and what have you done with dan...Aka, whiteish 2018's caked wi dust, Cup racer brake ducts...H&R's ooout yer nut...

EP3 Civic Type R

Ahh a silver cup!! You're going upmarket on us!

Did the boss 'The Office' style dance to try and win the sale? He'd of had me!

M2 Competition
Who are you and what have you done with dan...Aka, whiteish 2018's caked wi dust, Cup racer brake ducts...H&R's ooout yer nut...

Leda's dear boy, leda's. Man that thing loved carwashes :cool:

Meh. Proper Cups don't have AC ;)

Knowsit ;)

Ahh a silver cup!! You're going upmarket on us!

Did the boss 'The Office' style dance to try and win the sale? He'd of had me!

Lol, pretty much. 'smart cars are worth no money at the moment' (when everybodies downsizing?? :quiet: ) i'll never sell it etc etc.

Will let him sleep on it and see if he rings me.

Off to look at a sagaris tomorrow too :p