ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silver Cup *****

Ollie's Silver Cup
I found a pretty cool location while shooting my mates Civic yesterday, so with the car still looking presentable, I took a quick trip over their again this morning to get some my cup :eek:

I've done lots of photo *****ing recently, but I'm pretty happy with this set of photos :)

5004434308_c951ce875e_z.jpg

5004431010_ee18decf79_z.jpg

5004429422_4998be8bb3_z.jpg

5003823695_a2c5704f70_z.jpg

5003820249_2744983366_z.jpg

5003822009_fc4a514af8_z.jpg

5004433840_acaabbd9d5_z.jpg

5004433366_d22444ccc1_z.jpg

5003824167_9146e118c1_z.jpg

Cannot wait to get more power! :evil:

Black Gold Clio 182
Nice pics, car looks smart!!

Love the wheels, and tyre set up. Do you do any track days? Looking for 15s for my car, and was going to go for those Parada 2's for track, just wondered if they are any good.

Ollie's Silver Cup
Thanks! I've not had the Paradas on for too long tbh; couple of months maximum I'd say! They seem very grippy in the dry, but average in the wet. Have to see how they fair over the winter :)

Evo 5 RS
jesus wept!! At least if you got stranded some place you could live off tyre gel for at least 3 weeks I'd say

car looks great as always mate :)

Ollie's Silver Cup
Again, thanks for the comments! :approve:

I'll probably end up putting some xenons on it, as well as a couple of other little carbon touches; bullets and rear diamond :)

Maybe a 172 Cup..
Needed another * in thread title. Sex-wee has 6 letters, and that's what it causes!!

Love your car mate:cool: . Favourite on here, no question!!

Ollie's Silver Cup
Great car. Wheels siut it loads. Whats it lowered by??

I'm not sure what it's lowered by tbh; I got it sitting how I wanted, but didn't really take note as to how much lower it was. At a guess, I'd saw 50mm?

love this car!

Thanks! :D

Needed another * in thread title. Sex-wee has 6 letters, and that's what it causes!!

Love your car mate:cool: . Favourite on here, no question!!

haha!! Thanks a lot! :approve:

Like how it's all done properly, no expense spared, very very nice.

Cheers mate; I'm just trying to decide on which way to go with it :)

Ollie's Silver Cup
What are your options up for consideration Oliver???

I'm planning to have some performance work done soon, but, at the moment, I'm unsure of what to do.

The choices are basically throttle bodies or the JMS intake manifold; I'm just trying to look into each as much as possible and make the best decision :)

I really like the fact that throttle bodies seem quite bespoke, in that generally, each setup seems to be done slightly different (different management, bodies, etc)

Having said that, the JMS seems a fantastic product and the simple 'bolt on' nature of it is really appealing too!! The development on the longer runner kit too just adds to the appeal :approve:

Basically, I'm indecisive! :clown:

I'm not really in a rush (it's interesting reading different peoples opinions on the different kits) as I'm enjoying the car plenty as it is now, but once my MOT is out the way at the end of the month, this will be the next thing I'll be doing :)

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
I found a pretty cool location while shooting my mates Civic yesterday, so with the car still looking presentable, I took a quick trip over their again this morning to get some my cup :eek:
Presentable? Looks spotless :rasp:

Ollie's Silver Cup
NNNNNNNNOooooooooooooooo

Cups should be Xenonless, no need :(

Either way, I need to sort something; if I keep the current light I need to refurb the housings :)

My cup has got some fitted, will be up for sale shortly if you are interested, complete units just plug em in!

Lovely car btw

Thanks; I'll keep my eye on the for sale section. I have my MOT next week, so will have to see how things go :dead: lol!

Always looking forward for your pics...

Great car!

Thanks! :D