ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silver Mk2 Ph2 Merry Hill.

Mk1 Hybrid
I parked next to you in my valver, hoping you'd put a thread up when you got back to your car.

You must have been doing some serious shopping or you worked there cause your car was still there after i left 3 hours later.

Noticed you had a cliosport sticker in the rear window.

Dan

421 Cammed 172
Possibly me also as i live not too far from there.

Althoguh to spend 3 hours in that hell hole is a bit much for me.

No reg number?

In fact, I've been to merry hill tonight. Popped into Blacks and I could hear a woman having problems with the till or something and she said "whats wrong it Chris?" I was gonna come up and ask if you were Cliosport Chris lol

Mk1 Hybrid
Didnt get reg number. Just saw the clio sport sticker.

Had Antracite 182 wheels. But didnt have the twin rear tips?

LY R26 230 F1 Team
In fact, I've been to merry hill tonight. Popped into Blacks and I could hear a woman having problems with the till or something and she said "whats wrong it Chris?" I was gonna come up and ask if you were Cliosport Chris lol

That would be me yes =] shoulda said ello:D

either of you have an oval exhaust?

Yes very small one though mate (i was talking about the exhaust btw)

As for the discount depends on what you buy and who the manager is on that particular shift.;)

Mk1 Hybrid
Thats where i saw it, Sunday around 12ish. Right at the bit where you come into the multistory.

I always park there, when i go.

Dont think it was you coz I dont think the one I saw had anthracite wheels... mightbe wrong though. Unless it was you overtaking someone (a megane I think) on mill street while spinning your wheels? :quiet:

LY R26 230 F1 Team
Dont think it was you coz I dont think the one I saw had anthracite wheels... mightbe wrong though. Unless it was you overtaking someone (a megane I think) on mill street while spinning your wheels? :quiet:

Was that on the island in merry hill by asda? chances of me spinning my wheels is very slim though due to the lack of power:eek: