ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silver PH1 172 Corby

53 Clio 172
Pretty much all this week I have seen you around Oakley Estate area in Corby A6003 Rockingham road.

In the morning around 07.30ish and in the afternoon around 16.00ish

Gave you a nod and you reciprocated so assume your on here?!

53 Clio 172
Looks like hes heading Kettering way in the morning and then back to Corby in the afternoon around 1600ish? Its only this week I have seen him so could be temp work or maybe he's just bought it? :)

07 Campus Sport 1.2
theres a little group of us already on corby that know each other, was 4 of us, now only 3, but some new local people would be good, we're having a little meet on sunday night about 7pm if you guys are interested.

Scattle

ClioSport Club Member
  Nissan R35 GTR
I'm normally in Corby on a weekend/sometimes weekdays about twice a month seeing my friends in Danesholme near the old OUP building. Don't see many RS Clio's when I'm up there though. I have a 172 Cup.

53 Clio 172
I'm normally in Corby on a weekend/sometimes weekdays about twice a month seeing my friends in Danesholme near the old OUP building. Don't see many RS Clio's when I'm up there though. I have a 172 Cup.

Thats where I work!! OUP has moved into Kettering so we just moved in about 2-3 weeks ago!

53 Clio 172
Not sure I can make Sunday but if plns end up canceled then il check he thread and im only 20 mins away

mgoode180566

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Sunflower
A meet at 7pm on a Sunday ! Being an oldie i have to be in bed by 7pm with my Ovaltine !

I remember 'rallying' my mates mums Austin Maestro over the ground that is now where OUP is. Thats how old i am.................................................. Must have been 1983 - 84....... Those were the days...

53 Clio 172
A meet at 7pm on a Sunday ! Being an oldie i have to be in bed by 7pm with my Ovaltine !

I remember 'rallying' my mates mums Austin Maestro over the ground that is now where OUP is. Thats how old i am.................................................. Must have been 1983 - 84....... Those were the days...

Blimey! That is old ;) any pictures of the Maestro?

mgoode180566

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Sunflower
Sorry mate no. I do remember though it was only a few weeks old at the time and we managed to take a bite out of the front spoiler on the 'rally stage' ( building site ). Spent the next day secretly glassing it back in and spraying it red. She never did find out. My mate was shitting himself over it.... So if you find a piece of red spoiler in the carpark of OUP you now know where it came from.