ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silver V6 clio. Bristol. Video included

None :(
Was just on my way home from a night shift this morning, at the lights and saw a nice sounding yummy v6 go by!

Dam i wish the lights didnt stay red for so long!

I've included the video, and yes i know the position is wrong, im waiting for a mobile phone mount for the camera.

Time was 7:10am and it was at the sainsburrys roundabout in filton.

I've tried to embed the video, if it don't work the direct link is:

http://s866.photobucket.com/albums/ab226/glos182/?action=view&current=v6.flv

[youtube]http://s866.photobucket.com/albums/ab226/glos182/?action=view&current=v6.flv[/youtube]

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
You have just made me waste nearly a minute of my day to watch a short clip of sky and a red traffic light??

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
FLOL!! I've watched it about 3 times and I can't see fcuk all!

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
You have just made me waste nearly a minute of my day to watch a short clip of sky and a red traffic light??
Thanks for the warning. I'm not going to click. Although i've already wasted a minute typing this reply. Better stop now.

i keep re-watching the video, and i can definatly see it!

Don't start on me if your that quick :p

*i know it's a pants video, but thought what the heck might aswell post it.

yes at the start there is sky and lights.....

I just got my college at work to check, and he can definatly see it go by at 6 seconds, in the background.

You guys need to stop yanking the tank ;)

haven't clicked, but did it have an oversized roof spoiler and stickers down the sides? often see that one parked up, on my way to Filton

tbh, i was sleepy, but from memory and checking the video, i would of said no to the roof spoiler. But i could be wrong.

MK3

Dynamiqueee
I can see it ;)

I saw a silver V6 fly accross that roundabout a couple of weeks ago, made a thread and got no reply so i guess he's not on here

Wow, that video was taken in the future, in the year 2066!

Yeah i haven't fixed the clock yet, i had a go and failed. Should really fix that tbh!

oh well at least we made some effort MK3 ;)

nope didn't get the reg, what you see in the vid, is what i saw.

When lights went green, i was going in his direction but no where to be seen :( Put it this way, didn't sound like he was going slow.......