ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silver X' reg 172 on A13 Stanford

182 Racing Blue, Recaros
Was just coming out of the BP garage on A13 towards Southend, putting me foot down a bit to accelerate up to speed!

There was a silver 172 on a X' plate just as i was pulling out and think the time was 10.20pm. Just seeing if you on here?

PH1 172
Think you may have the reg wrong mate as I spotted an RB182 coming out if a BP last night with a cage on the A13 at around that time and you turned off not long after getting on the A13.....mine is a W reg tho with black wheels....

182 Racing Blue, Recaros
Musta been you then, sorry about the reg. I tryed getting behind you so could hazard you! Didn't get the chance too before me turnoff!

PH1 172
Musta been you then, sorry about the reg. I tryed getting behind you so could hazard you! Didn't get the chance too before me turnoff!

Not a problem mate about the reg just wanted to find out if it was me or not lol...... so was I right in seeing a white cage in the back of your's?

182 Racing Blue, Recaros
Not got a cage, but very tempted with getting one and i think white would be the best for the RB. May have been my seatbelts as never had any passengers in the back and keep them done up for some reason.

I have a white Mark Fish Sticker on the back though!