ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silverstone GP Pics - bit late and highly uninteresting....

Mk2 172 (Silver)
...as once you've seen one you've seen them all!!! :rasp:

Borrowed the camera for the weekend, it's only a point and shoot thingy, so quality isn't great (blame the camera not the operator!! :eek: ) I think I've over cropped some of the images too, to try and remove posts and PA speakers that got in the way!! :eek:

Heres some of the better (if you can call them that lol) ones.

Practice Day: << clicky for more

GP06practice014-vi.jpg

GP06practice021-vi.jpg

GP06practice025-vi.jpg

GP06practice035-vi.jpg

GP06practice046-vi.jpg

and Race Day pictures (I messed with settings and these came out really grainy and dull!! :dapprove: )

GP06race028-vi.jpg

awwww :D
GP06race032-vi.jpg

GP06race037-vi.jpg

GP06race046-vi.jpg

GP06race057-vi.jpg

Mk2 172 (Silver)
DarthCake said:
Getting better chuck! :D Nice one :D

i had an expert teacher!!!! ;)

and thanks rich....i looked at the original last night and it looks better with more of the track around it, got a bit carried away with the close ups :eek: lol

Arctic Blue 182
excellent pics! red arrows were good too (if thats what they are called)
excellent day out!

Renaultsport 220T
DarthCake said:
Getting better chuck! :D Nice one :D

Cheeky bugg3r!!!

Love your pics Em, just goes to prove you don't need a huge big lense to capture great pics. It's all in the person's skills at pressing the shutter.

:D

Mk2 172 (Silver)
Ha don't think so, i'll have a look tonight!! ;)

I didn't realise that was you until Nik and Day came and sat town and you turned round!!! lol :eek:

Looking For a 1.4RT
Was you next to the Silverstone Racing club granstand? if you looked to the right you would have seen me as was a spectator marshall. did you think the porsche race was bloody boring?

gotta say them Red arrows put on an awsome display (good pics btw)

Pootle said:

...just had a better look and realised what a great photo this is. Jenson walking by as his wrecked car is attended to in the background, love it.

Pointless Fact: I had the same driving instructor as Mr. Button.

106 GTi
Capturing the moment at its best (well not for button anyway!) - what photography is all about.

Mk2 172 (Silver)
That one caught my eye too, it's just a shame they came out quite grainy. :(

Chris - almost...I think I've found somewhere that will do me a pricematch on it, but the car has broken and is needing some work which has taken some of the camera fund..again!!! :( I'll get there eventually lol.

Mk2 172 (Silver)
i've just been playing with photoshop :eek:

quite cool!! :D lol

Attachments

• jenson.jpg
    jenson.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 71
  Mk2 172 (Silver)
it's the simple things that please me lol....i like this too :eek:

Attachments

• jenson-neon.jpg
    jenson-neon.jpg