ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Since you all love Static lows.

E36 328i
Thats fine, thats your opinion, you're entitled to it, and i have no issues with it.

I was voicing mine, and some **** knocker decided to comment i couldnt comprehend some liked it. I never said they didnt, but i still think it looks f**king s**t, unpainted or painted.

I can comprehend that the scene sheep/whores will get a dewy tip over a car like that. But i dont like it, and prefer a car that can be driven hard when wanted, and not have to take detours because there is a rough surface

It was more the fact that you put "I think most people don't like it, because...". Your opinion along with a possible majority doesn't then make it fact. Different tastes and all that. But anyway...

I like turtles.

306 GTI-6
And i didnt say it did make it fact. You interpreted it that way, because you were offended that people dont like it.

I used the phrase "I think" to show that it was my thoughts i was expressing.

You are wrong about turtles, although they probably handle better than the shitbox in this thread