ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sisters Boyfriend's "second" car.

Hello folks,

The sisters boyfriend came over in his "2nd car" today, as his main car, a 106 quiksilver, is in the garage having some work done. Nothing special is what I imagined it to be.

Turned out to be a DC5.

I now want one.

7010943515_d25f30aa86_z.jpg

6864827384_8c101e40c7_z.jpg

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
Had a DC5 for about 3 months...

Was nothing special compared to my EK9. Bored the f**k out of me.

That looks clean though.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Love it.

Silver or CW for me. Stunning machine.

Haha, the 106 is just a bog standard quiksilver. He uses that most of the time, to go to work and in the winter months etc.

No pics of either I'm afraid. :rasp:

Well, my sister just said he's got a old silver Honda, thats not a Civc or anything else Type R. So no interest was shown. Turned out to be a white DC5. :D

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Lovely looking cars! Maybe a stupid question here but whats the difference between the DC5 and that civic saloon thing you get? they look the same? :l

Nice clio too :p

^ No idea dude. Don't know too much about Jap stuff.

All I know about his, is that its been stripped out, got red anodized wheel bolts and a set of Takaka harnesses.

Thanks mate, the Clio looked really high, fat and short next to it though.

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Lovely looking cars! Maybe a stupid question here but whats the difference between the DC5 and that civic saloon thing you get? they look the same? :l

Nice clio too :p

A DC5 is an Integra
The Civic EM2 is a Civic

Thats like saying whats the difference between the Clio and the Megane for example.

2.2 bar shed.
Im really sorry, i wont do it again.

Please accept my apology

Last edited by a moderator:
  Disastra Coupe
I think i'm gonna have to say the same. Nice, but i'd rather have AG 200. One local and it passed me again tonight. F***ing love that colour.

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
yeah i meant the civic that actually looks the same as the integra. just googled it and there doesnt seem to be any pictures of the one i mean.

hey ho.

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
yeah i meant the civic that actually looks the same as the integra. just googled it and there doesnt seem to be any pictures of the one i mean.

hey ho.

civic_fd2_type_r_100.jpg

Hmm, Maybe if I wasnt into cars I wouldnt see a difference, the 4 doors is a biggy to me though.

Bit of a dated car now though...

Old Cars > New cars

Almost every car there is looked better before they bought out a new one

EG > EK > EP > FN Civic
Mk 1 > Mk 2 > Mk 3 > Mk4 > MK5 Golf

Only one I think got it right was the Mk 2 182. Looks so much better than the Phase 1 and looks so much better than the 197/200.

If it wasnt for interiors Id much prefer an older car,

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
That car looks similair but a place i used to work, there was a blue 'Civic' that used to go passed every day which was identical to an integra as far as i could see. maybe just the badge or maybe it was in fact the car above.. memory :s

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Al be honest (Not being biased at all) but think the 200 looks much better than the DC5.

aldo_87

ClioSport Club Member
  Campus 1*2
Love dc5's to look at and drive but they just lack something the ek9 has....can't put my finger on it though. EK9's are so sure footed.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Golf R/mk4 > Mk 1 > Mk 2 > Mk 3 > Mk4 > MK5 Golf

Only one I think got it right was the Mk 2 182. Looks so much better than the Phase 1 and looks so much better than the 197/200.

If it wasnt for interiors Id much prefer an older car,

personal taste but those are the best looking golfs imo

The 197 looks better, the 200 looks like they melted the front end.

that'd explain the bumper eating into the headlights lol

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Seriously, I love the 197, sometimes wish I had bought one over my EP3, but I Cant fathom what on earth went wrong with the 200. I saw a crashed one (minor front ender) in the car park the other day and it actually looked better, that blade thing at the front looks like someones put it on themself!

AG is awesome though.

AG on a Trophy = Done

Golf GTI PP Mk7
Nice! Friend of mine had one of these for a few years, just got rid of it, he said he couldnt leave it anywhere without worrying about it getting keyed, insurance was insane on it, and the value of them seems to of crashed a bit.