ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sketch of my Clio

Decided to do a sketch of my Clio today and thought it would be good to show you all :)

Done with a Bic biro pen, also played about in photoshop, looks good inverted too! So i'm gonna get them blown upto A3 and stick em on my wall :cool:
Comments welcome!

mycliosketchsmallvw5.jpg

mycliosketchsmallinvertws3.jpg

mycliosketchsmallinvertui4.jpg

Mustang, S13, AX GT
haha, did some-one spend their time in class at school doodling? looks cool mate

i could do anything really mate, it's just fitting it in with uni work, my clio took about 3 hours to do

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Pah, get rid of all these Clio shots. Do one of my P1, Gav. I'm good at art et al, but not to that level! :D

1998 BMW e46 323i
Definitely talent and hard work has paid off mate. I used to do Art and CDT A Levels, so lots of technical drawing and more of the la-dee-dah-stuff, I was pretty good at the time; not a patch on your stuff though.

So clean and tidy, great stuff.

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
Excellent work mate. You definitely have some major talent there. I might ask you if you can do one of mine when shes finished. Would look the mutts nuts on my wall. :)

Striped track ****
top work mate

i would like one would be pretty much the same as yours but with different wheels and no bumpstrips

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
ill def have one of a mk2 ph2 matey, put a thread up when you get one done!

they look awesome mate, done a really good job there.

I'm amazed at the response! Give me a couple of weeks cos i'm on with some other work, i'll have a few more done and then we'll sort out who wants what :)

So I'll do a Mk1 16v / 172 / 182 / V6 to start off with. Any other standard models?

Last edited: