ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sky TV Issue

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
Watching Sky TV and it seems to be suffering from very bad pixelization tonight?

I have a pvr3 Thomson Sky+ box... i know Sky has never been brilliant for quality, but tonight its just very bad.

Watching Trouble, getting really bad pixel disturbance between breaks and also during what i watch.

Anybody else seen this today?

Street Triple R
not getting this but am having a lot of "technical fault with this channel please try again later"

so maybe they are having probs at the mo?

172 Cup
Watching Sky TV and it seems to be suffering from very bad pixelization tonight?

I have a pvr3 Thomson Sky+ box... i know Sky has never been brilliant for quality, but tonight its just very bad.

Watching Trouble, getting really bad pixel disturbance between breaks and also during what i watch.

Anybody else seen this today?

ITV by any chance?

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
No.

Is it all channels?

Not all no

Seeing this on Trouble (177)

seen it on ITV4 and also Sky News...

The worst channel is Trouble tho, like really obvious that the compression is sooo bad

Family Bus
I have this problem on some of the music channels :S

Doesnt really bother me..as long as I have clubland tv ;)

campus sport 1.2 16v
hi mate-sometimes the LSD[thats the round part that points towards your dish can get water in which will cause disturbance to your viewing! do some of your channels start to crack up and make a kind of high pitched noise,and then perhaps just freeze?-if so it is most likely the lsd! mine used to go quite regularly[around 60-70 quid to have repaired!]-having said that i also think if you just have basic sky ,the boxes are not the best[can accumilate a lot of static] so you have to keep switching it off ,waiting 30 secs and then turning it back on!-now have sky+/hd and the thompson boxes are superb,had no probs at all!

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
^^^ I think you mean LNB ;)

It could be as Griff says . Some of the less well known channels have a weaker signal .The dish might be slightly out of alignment so weaker channels will brake up especially during poor/cloudy weather . Or it could even be your LNB as coletti says . If it's accessible by yourself it's definitely not £60 -70 to fix if it is your LNB . LNB's can be bought for less than £10 .