ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SKY TV on the Xbox 360

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Hi, we had Virgin Tivo in both the bedroom and the living room. Today we changed over to Sky, as we got fed up with Virgin (Their planner/tivo service is just pathetic). We decided to lose the second box in the bedroom to save some cash. Sky was installed today and its brilliant. I've also installed SKY GO on my iPhone.

However, Ive noticed you can have sky on the Xbox 360. Is this free of charge similar to the sky GO App on the iPhone? or Is it an additional cost, but you just use the 360 as your box?

Thanks

172 Cup
It works the same as the sky go app so it's free, you can only have two devices running off one sky account though!

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
so my Xbox and my iPhone is cool?

TBH no point on my iPad, its Wifi only and Ill probabaly be in the house anyway when I use my iPad.

Also, it says register a device, all Ive done is registered and logged in. IF I do this twice, Im guessing that means I've registered 2 devices?

Audi S1
You can now pay an extra £5pm and register 4 devices. A bit of a con due to it used to be 4 devices for free, then they restricted it to 2 and now back to 4 but want more money!