ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Slight Hesitation - Fuel trims?

Clio 197
My car sometimes has a slight hesitation at around 2-3k and I've been trying to work out what may be causing it. I haven't had a chance to log any data when it's done it yet but here's an example of the fuel trims and o2 sensor values when just idling. Can anyone notice anything out of the ordinary? The pre-cat o2 sensor switches between 0.8-9 and 0.1-2 every second or so leading me to believe the o2 sensor is fine. It's a 1.2. Any help or suggestions would be great :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200220-004345_Torque.jpg
    Screenshot_20200220-004345_Torque.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 57

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium 182
The pre cat lambda switching is fine, that's what it's meant to do.

I'd look at coilpack or injectors.

Clio 197
The pre cat lambda switching is fine, that's what it's meant to do.

I'd look at coilpack or injectors.
Yeah I thought so, it's a bit slow switching but I suppose they get slower with age.
It had a new coilpack and plugs about 8 months ago so probably worth me checking injectors. What's the best way to check them? It's a 1.2 so access to them isn't great as they're under the intake manifold

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium 182
Yeah I thought so, it's a bit slow switching but I suppose they get slower with age.
It had a new coilpack and plugs about 8 months ago so probably worth me checking injectors. What's the best way to check them? It's a 1.2 so access to them isn't great as they're under the intake manifold

Not really sure tbh on the 1.2

The slow switching could also be a possible low refresh rate of the Torque app/bluetooth dongle.

Clio 197
Not really sure tbh on the 1.2

The slow switching could also be a possible low refresh rate of the Torque app/bluetooth dongle.
Ahh that's a good point, didn't really think of that.
Any idea of any good sensors to log which might give me any clues as to why it's doing it? Could it be a MAP sensor related thing?