ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SLR in motion pictures! Take a look. (56k! ha)

Focus RS Mk1
Went out on friday with a mate to get some pics of the car. second time using the SLR 450D on a moving target so some better than others, but practise makes perfect! Also noticed my carbon splitter snapped! New one on order this week then!

Reworked1.jpg

Reworked10.jpg

Reworked11.jpg

Reworked12.jpg

Reworked2.jpg

Reworked3.jpg

Reworked4.jpg

Reworked5.jpg

Reworked6.jpg

Reworked7.jpg

Reworked8.jpg

Reworked9.jpg

Porsche Boxster987S
kool mate , how did you do it?? Been messing about with my slr for the last two days

Focus RS Mk1
Bit of both fletcher, most of them he was driving, but some i was and gave him a go, i just set the camera.

used a fairly high shutter speed. kept the camera is shutter priority mode rather than any of the auto settings. seems to work well but the light was giving me trouble, some too bright some too dark, i kept moving about with locations which didnt help! but im fairly happy for a beginner!

Focus RS Mk1
shutter was at 1/250...but i was experimenting a little. But yes i agree, quicker shutter wouldve gained more blur! most of the shots have the effect i wanted. bearing in mind the cars werent going too fast.

1.8 Civic EX
shutter was at 1/250...but i was experimenting a little. But yes i agree, quicker shutter wouldve gained more blur! most of the shots have the effect i wanted. bearing in mind the cars werent going too fast.

other way round ;)

for a beginner at panning stick with "profile" left to right or right to left rather then coming and going at more awkward angles..

take a look at ukaskews guide if you haven't done already, most helpful http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=290745

good effort though :) car looks tidy...

Last edited:
  Focus RS Mk1
thanks for that link, bloody good read, will try and apply some of that next time im out, hopefully friday coming!

difficult to find a good location thats no busy and has enough light with enough interest going on! but looking forward to another attempt!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Xenon's should be on at all times. Check the reno handbook.

Last edited:
  Suzuki Swift Sport
you drive a scoob now nick, thought you had a 182?

Oh no thats not mine, just an attempt at some motion shots, I have a 197 now!

Ill have to come meet you and do some pics of the 172 if you are interested still?!

Another one I took recently...
header_road.jpg