ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Smart phones which one....help...

Clio RS 200
need to get a smart phone and was wondering if anyone now the good and bad ones out there......:)

Clio RS 200
cheers I will have a look at them......someone at work mentioned the new Blackberry.....not sure though...:)

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
I am liking the N95.. looks to have everything altough I heard there was a bit of lag when browsing menu's etc.

(ps. wouldnt this be better in tech chat ?)

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
idd - tech chat.

but i'll contribute anyway!

Blackberry are doing very well - make sure you get one with wifi built in.

Then i'd suggest the nokias. i've never been a fan of PDA's fullstop - especially things big and bulky like the XDAs - the new orbit seems nice though!

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
I've got the Orbit, and it's great.
Built in W-fi and GPS too. On contract with O2 it comes with Co-Pilot Live - very handy

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
Ive had a smartphone for a while now.

Ive had an SPV C500, SPV C550, SPV C600, and now im onto a SPV M600. (M600 also takes my tomtom and is a work phone).

I like my SPV c600 i made the M600 a work phone.

All in all take a SPV range or even the XDA or a Maio as they can all have GPS software installed.