ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Smoooooooooth...

spent the best part of the afternoon taking the two rear bits of carpet out, wiping everything down and making sure all the stripped out rear was clean....then set about covering it with hammerite smooth black.....

only managed to do about half until i ran out of light.....only thing is, the bit of soundproofing or whatever it is to the left of the wheel well will not budge, what do you think? leave it painted over like it is, or find some way of getting it off?

IMG_00161.gif

IMG_00171.gif

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
yer f**k driving that for 6 weeks.

i dare not ask why you did that.

Ford Puma
Are you making room for a boot build or turning the Clio into a Track Slaaaaaag?

Why would you do this otherwise?

You will not get that sound proff stuff off without alot of hassle :(

thought it would give a better look rather than different colors of metal from where it was repaired and not sprayed properly ;)

Are you making room for a boot build or turning the Clio into a Track Slaaaaaag?

Why would you do this otherwise?

You will not get that sound proff stuff off without alot of hassle :(

its been a 2 seater for a few months now, and staying that way...... im trying to convert it asap to the gubbins of a 172, and then wana start taking it on track

Mk4 .:R32
you getting 172 bumpers as well as the 172 lump f0xy? Or you fancy it being a bit of a sleeper?

Golf R/Leon FR
nice fella

a heat gun should remove the sound proofing but i wouldnt want to do it now youve painted it lol

paint the rest and get a polished cage! that would look great :cool:

awwww youve already thought of my idea :p lol..... strut brace next, thinking of getting it permenantly fixed in, i.e welded.... then cage

you getting 172 bumpers as well as the 172 lump f0xy? Or you fancy it being a bit of a sleeper?

already got 172 back bumper with my prospeed cut in.....not gonna bother with the rest, i like it how it is at the front end....

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
heat gun and a scraper to get the tar off comes off piss then wipe down with white spirits or tar remover will look alot better without it.

GDI 227bhp ITB`d 172 cup
i like! what buckets u got?? it`ll be aproper sleeper with a 172 lump under the bonnet:)

i like! what buckets u got?? it`ll be aproper sleeper with a 172 lump under the bonnet:)

DSC_0061-1.gif

im a cheap ass, got them for a bargin off ebay though.....then had some subframes made, and bolted the sparco side mounts to those.....all been good so far

ATS CUP'd Dynamique
looks awesome..will look insane with a chrome cage

did you use hammerite spray paint or was it with a paint brush

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
proper bucket! ;)

get the rest done and then cage it sir. :approve:

...although i don't envy you driving that on the strines run, with it smelling like that

al

ST on the way...
proper bucket! ;)

get the rest done and then cage it sir. :approve:

...although i don't envy you driving that on the strines run, with it smelling like that

The smell will be the least of his problems with it that low on the strines!!! lol

Clio
I like it Jord but dont you think its devalued the car? People may think it has been in an accident or something....

it has been in an accident lol, well quite a few at the back, none of them my fault like, but you can still see where its been repaired..... tbh value dosent bother me, as i dont think im going to be selling it anytime soon if im converting it!