ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Smooth or standard

Clio 182

Quote: Originally posted by James on 20 February 2005
Is it a Vauxhall Corsa? What model ?

What planet?

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

i rekon do that where u have the strips removed too like the blue one above, totally smooth and makes a big change.

defo get the whole thing smoothed man

Rear wiper, Boot Lock, Strip along the Bottom, Rub Strip on the whole car, Locks, Handles, Badges.

Got it done on mine it looks the nuts

JUST DO IT!!! :D

i prefure it with the bootstrip, think it brakes up the area of the boot and the bumper i just the fulyl smoothed without bootstrip looks too naked. Least u still got a handle too.

Ph1 V6

Dan- looks mint de-locked, de-badged, and de-wipered! Do it! ;) Wanna do it to mine in the summer hopefully. Keep the carbon strip tho. Has your rear bumper splitter always been black? I assumed they came colour coded cos mine is. A suttle tint would look nice too, love the Turinis by the way.

i reckon if you just remove the badges & the lock it will look sweet & just get a phase 2 wiper as they look better (imo)