ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Smoothed vs Washer Blanks

I've got my bumper resprayed a month or so ago now and before I got the bumper back to me whilst it was in the spray shop I ordered Carbon Fibre washer blanks online.

So when I got my bumper back the guy filled in the washer jet holes without telling me, I'm not annoyed or anything with him for not telling me but I don't know what to have and just want some opinions on what will look better.

The "smoothed" washer jet holes aren't the best either so I'm 50/50 on what to do.

Help :D

Spinks, im in work atm so I cant lol.
Thats fair enough then Emma,

And to Tom they are the ones I got and they took 30+ days for them to be made and sent out, I wern't in a rush to fit them and I still haven't lol

Poor photo really

3133966baf8b4b971870d096b65584db.jpg

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
I'm having my spare bumper smoothed this week. They aren't connected on mine, and when they are they leak anyway so may aswell smooth them out.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Pretty sure you can buy the stuff from most painting shops. Just don't get it on your hands! Takes about 2-3 to go tacky but I'd leave it overnight for it to go solid.