ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Smoothed vs Washer Blanks

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah I see these go! Lawro, you got a bargain! :)

Look so much better than the washer jets and easier to clean. I'm wanting a set, carbon or not as ill spray them but am not paying renault prices! Streamline have 6+ weeks waiting list :(

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
Yeah, as soon as I saw them I jumped on them. I will buy you a can of cherry coke if you come to FCS or CSS Bobby ;) lol!

​Those standard washer jets are awful, can't wait to get shot of them.

Audi A5
Yeah, as soon as I saw them I jumped on them. I will buy you a can of cherry coke if you come to FCS or CSS Bobby ;) lol!

​Those standard washer jets are awful, can't wait to get shot of them.

lol thats very kind. hopfully the clio will be sold by then and ill be their in a E90 or 197 :cool:

Christ I should've sold the set I got from my local breakers as they only wanted £2 for them, I couldn't stop laughing when I got back to my car :cry:

e92 330i
I like them too, i have them on my non sport (they came with washer jets standard - that dont work) and just bonded them on with tiger seal. but my cars black so it doesnt show to much