ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SN52 XXX Cup without splitter, Falkirk

Where's your splitter mate? :(

Spotted today passing Tesco's in the retail park and also yesterday in Maddiston next to the primary school. Driver was wearing a Falkirk Council t-shirt today, and there's a Cliosport sticker in the rear window. Aftermarket exhaust I think.

So I'm not the only Falkirk Council employee in Cliosport it seems :evil:

(wasn't in my Clio, in works van today - totally miss the air con...)

Oi!!!!

At least I don't feel too bad paying my council tax - in a roundabout way I'm paying my own salary :rasp:

Clio Trophy ,EFI'd 5GTT
poss might have been my old Cup , did u catch the last letters of the plate ?
i traded it in for a trophy end of last year ..

Can't remember I'm afraid. But CS sticker was in bottom left corner of rear window...

A trophy? Won't be missing the Cup then ;)

Renault Clio Dynamique
Ally said:
Where's your splitter mate? :(

Spotted today passing Tesco's in the retail park and also yesterday in Maddiston next to the primary school. Driver was wearing a Falkirk Council t-shirt today, and there's a Cliosport sticker in the rear window. Aftermarket exhaust I think.

So I'm not the only Falkirk Council employee in Cliosport it seems :evil:

(wasn't in my Clio, in works van today - totally miss the air con...)

Where you based at mate? I'm based out of Inchyra the now. I'm a sparky with Falkirk Council, oh the joys lol

Sports Development - in offices next to Comely Park primary school :eek:. It's my job to get all the little shytes/kids in the Falkirk area to be more physically active. Bloody hard task at times...

Inchyra depot? We're the ones that keep on borrowing sand bags from there to use as weights for our equipment at sports festivals.

Renault Clio Dynamique
That would be a bloody hard task all the time bud lol. All they want to do is have their Bucky at the park lol!

Yeah mate Inchyra Depot, ah righty. Well I've never noticed sand bags going missing lol, I should be up at Falkirk depot in a couple of months actually :)