ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Snow foam, best products?

Audi TT 225 Quattro
i got myself a karcher pressure washer yesterday ( k2.21m, 110bar, 360lt/h) and will be buying one of the snow foam lance things from clean your car. what i need to know is what are the best products to buy? i normally use zymol shampoo and will probably continue to use it has it has given good results so far just need to know which chemical to add?

and sorry for sounding dumb but once the car is covered in foam you then give it a wash with a mitt, then rinse. that correct ?

Audi TT 225 Quattro
what shampoo and chemicals do you use (and i dont mean in your hair;) ), chuck some pics up as well if you got some:D

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
051.jpg

049.jpg

054.jpg

You only need a inch of snow foam, fill the rest of the bottle with hot water.

thats auto rae chem....where i got mine from.

good deal and when i had problems with mine they were sorted straight away

Megane R26
Do you want it to clean or just look impressive?

IF you want the best cleaner, then go for Bilt Hamber Auto Foam - it's the best cleaner foam out there by FAR.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Don't keep the snow foam anywhere where it gets really cold, my stuff is now useless, might aswell piss on my car TBH.

Was about to use my washer today when i tried to turn it on and nothing. Hvae only used it twice since buying it in Jan. Bosh aquawash.

ANyone got any ideas what to try. Have emailed the pople who i bought it off but just to see if anyone had a quick fix.

cheers

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
I need to get my Outside Tap sorted and then I will be buying a Karcher and Snow Foam :)