ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

snow foam lance

172 RS Ph1
Hey mate,

I use Valet Pro snow foam, available at different detailing shops in the UK (just search on some shops like i4detailing, elitecarcare, cleanyourcar, etc etc).

As for the foam lance, it looks like a good product since some parts are made of "messing"(the copper-coloured metal) and not from plastic. It also includes 5l snowfoam, should last quite some time.
I'd say the 55 pounds is a good price.

BG182FF
any more opinions? :) i want one that sticks to the car or is that to do with the ratio of snow foam and water?

172 RS Ph1
What info are you looking for in more opinions? The detailingworld group buy is idiotly cheap, we pay 90 pounds here in Holland for those products. They are used by a zillion people, so quality-wise they rock :)

BG182FF
just bought the autobrite one with 5l of magifoam. cant wait to get it now. all for £60 is bargain :)

You can't really go wrong with all of the above. SNow Foam, as with all products, is largely down to personal experience and preference. All the lances are circa £45, so as long as you get the correct fitment, you'll be fine.

BG182FF
ok thanks JD, been waiting for you to pop along with your opinion. bought the autobrite one with magifoam in the end. see you been away for few days off cliosport for xmas lol