ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Snow foam without a hose or pressure washer!

Clio182
Ok - so I’ll apologise immediately for such a weird post! And explain why....

I’ve just moved into a flat and have no outdoor tap or electric supply. I can get round the power issue with a Ring battery pack which has a built-in inverter. Very handy piece of kit to have. But the water issue is tricky!

Does anyone else have a similar problem? Is there a non-hose solution?

Clio182

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
  335d
pressure washers don't require a water supply with any pressure. You can run them from a bucket if need be.

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
  335d
But it would empty that bucket very quickly surely?
not as fast as you think, I've done it a few times. Yes you have to keep it topped up but you can get the job done fine. Pressure washers use quite significantly less water than if you were to have a hose running. Increased pressure doesn't necessarily equate to increased volume

Clio 172 Cup
There’s this on amazon same price as a pressure washer tho 🙈

Attachments

• 3373A1DD-6666-4A8F-87F9-A579FDFEA58A.png
    3373A1DD-6666-4A8F-87F9-A579FDFEA58A.png
    349.8 KB · Views: 167

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
pressure washers don't require a water supply with any pressure. You can run them from a bucket if need be.
I use a 25 litre fermenting bin. The only time I use mains water is to rinse off the car.

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
snow foamers are a pain, get some Reset in a nice warm bucket :)

Clio Sport
Ok - so I’ll apologise immediately for such a weird post! And explain why....

I’ve just moved into a flat and have no outdoor tap or electric supply. I can get round the power issue with a Ring battery pack which has a built-in inverter. Very handy piece of kit to have. But the water issue is tricky!

Does anyone else have a similar problem? Is there a non-hose solution?
I bought a 25 litre water bottle from a caravan shop and a connecting hose from Karcher...