ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Snow gone bucket and sponge out

Clio cup172
With the snow gone decided it was time to give the cup a wash I removed the plates but am undecided in which to put back on can I get smaller ones that are legal cheers

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    519.1 KB · Views: 134
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    434.6 KB · Views: 140
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    515 KB · Views: 131
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    220.2 KB · Views: 138
  172 Cup & Black Ph1
Hi mate i got my plates from fancyplates.com custom sizes for front and back, car looks really well!! i had same idea as you today quick wash in and out and very fast polish lol will get some pics up on here when i've uploaded them :D

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Mini x 2
Please say you don't really use a sponge? I didn't think anyone used a sponge anymore!?

Nimbus Megane R26
bucket and sponge? You could get a ban for just typing that with some of the detailers on here... lol

Looks lovely :)

I don't know what everyone's moaning about, I just use a brush on mine and it comes up really nicely.

Ph1 T
I used to take loads of care cleaning the ph1 till all the trackdays took over i find new marks all the time. Still give it a going over every week keep it slightly fresh.. Driven!!!!