ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

So something decided to fall off the front of my 182 this morning.

BMW 1 Series
Had a quick search for similar problems but couldn't really find anything, so sorry if this has been covered already.

This morning I was out for a bit of a drive when I noticed that there was a loud, sort of windy blowy noise coming from the passenger wheel/footwell.

Anyway, I got home and there was a bit of plastic hanging down. It looked like it had been cracked. I pushed it back up but I noticed there was a pipe/cable thing hanging down. Does anyone know what this is and if it's important? I have every intention of getting it sorted out, but it'll have to be in a few days.

Anyway, does anyone know what this pipe is? And if it's important, hah.

IMG_0302.jpg

Bit of a different angle..

IMG_0304.jpg

Advice much appreciated!

Trophy
I think it's connected to the sulanoid or maybe it's not connected at all! Not sure if i've spelt that right. The sulanoid is behind the left hand side wheel arch where this lives too. I'd like to know more to. I don't think it is very important!

Trophy
Battery acid drainage pipe iirc
Just clip it somewhere where it points down to the road

That sounds better

BMW 1 Series
What are those tyres built for?

''Built for Performance''... :eek:, haha.

Got the car from an independent dealer and it had two bald tyres on, so I asked him if he would throw in two new tyres. Of course, he probably used the cheapest he could get. I guess two new cheap-o tyres are better than two bald Exaltos.. for the time being.

Anyway, thanks for the advice guys. I hoped/guessed it wasn't that important. Was a little un-nerving to see a tube dangling down though.