ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some additions to the 200

Abarth 500 Essesse
So I've had the 200 about 7 months now, it's had its little Renault niggles, but seems ok now, touch wood.

Anyway, over the last week i've added some HID's from the MT Audio group buy, added the usual sheep silvervisions, replaced all the interior bulbs with White LED's and removed the C L I O badge, as it's just massive!

Here's a few pictures after todays marathon clean! Washed, clayed, polished and finished off with Dodo Supernatural. Took the absolute piss and won't be doing it again in a hurry, and i now have 3rd degree burns!!

All ready for FCS now though :D

p.s. Sorry about the photo location, i simply couldn't be arsed to drive anywhere :)

DSC_0184.jpg

DSC_0187.jpg

DSC_0193_1.jpg

DSC_0199.jpg

DSC_0195.jpg

DSC_0209.jpg

DSC_0219.jpg

DSC_0207.jpg

DSC_0213.jpg

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Nice.

I washed, clay'd, polish'd, waxed and sealed the T the other day. Took too long.

Abarth 500 Essesse
Don't really know mate, i could always have them painted but quite like them as they are tbh

Stuart the way these plates are stuck on i don't think i could remove them even if i wanted to!

E30 318iS x2
HID's look good, normaly hate the tacky blue colour they seem to be but those look like a nice white.

Abarth 500 Essesse
Yeh i was a little worried that they would be blue, but once they've warmed up they are white and i haven't been flashed either yet so i don't think i'm blinding anyone which is good news.

Just need to find a better place for the ballast on the drivers side as theres not a lot of room to mount it, the water bottle is in the way really.

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
That looks spot on, can't make my mind up whether I prefer white 200's or red.

Very nice 200 you have there, can I ask what LED bulbs you used for the interior? Any pics of them all lit up?

GTD, Lupo
Looks good Chris. Will be keeping an eye out for it at FCS as i havent seen a gw 200 (ff) in the flesh.

What do you think of the supernatural?? I had a go on a couple of panels but it was pretty hard work to remove so im sticking with Light fantastic as its a nice easy wax to use :D

Gorms

Abarth 500 Essesse
Thanks for all the positive comments, it's a novelty for a 200 thread, not one bad word!!

Looks good Chris. Will be keeping an eye out for it at FCS as i havent seen a gw 200 (ff) in the flesh.

What do you think of the supernatural?? I had a go on a couple of panels but it was pretty hard work to remove so im sticking with Light fantastic as its a nice easy wax to use :D

Gorms

Yeh pop over if you see me. It's not the easiest stuff to get off, but i've paid 90 quid for it so its getting used regardless!

love the 200 with corning lamps hids look sweet what temp are they ?

They're 6000k, cornering lamps were one of the first things to be ticked on the options list!

If your 200 was a girl, i'd definately get a blowie off of her!

Thanks I think lol