ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some f**king taxi just f**king reversed into my car

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!
i was parked behind the stupid t**t for 5 minutes then all of a sudden the reverse lights come on and bam he hits me.

couldnt see any damage in teh dark, his car looked battered tbh.

what should i be looking for other than the external damage?

would you expect problems with the radiators and aircon if its been damaged?

luckily i got out and get his details, babling in some african bullshit. FFS!

M2 Competition
Front bumper wont look damaged from outside, but the fins inside (kinda support fins) snap.

Check these (either bumper off, or have a peek through the long slit vent that runs length of front bumper)

Id also get your tracking / under the car checked on ramps, see if he's knocked/ bent anything out at all.

Check your arch liners, and run your hand around the front wheel arches/ wing as the wing can bend in a shunt and will crack plastic inside the arches.

If the bumper hasnt gone back far prob ok for under the bonnet damage, but if you do get bumper off will be easy to have a look for problems.

Sounds like you were lucky fella!

vicky
check to see if the slam panel under the bonnet (behind the grill) is not damaged. check for cracks or if it has shifted. if it has you better off geting one from a breaker yard for about £80-£120. I had the same prob when i had an slight accident, it looked ok from the outside, but my mate's dad checked it for me and he told me the slam panel needed replacing.

Lots of Alfas
The air con radiator normally bends, and the support brackets break. Did you hear hissing (air con gas escaping).

BG 182
Re: Some f**king taxi just f**king reversed into my car

cars cursed anyway,lol. guess the house puts new 1 out of the question