ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

some lexus!

just got wasted uphill on a dual c, i hit a ton pretty quick then i slowed to turn off he then drove 2" from my bumper for 5 secs then did some getaway swerve around me wuuuuuuuuuh and drove on. Must of been pissed some little clio wasted him. mwhahahahah i also had a passenger and half tank.

It was a real big lexus black dunno the make

probably an is200 they look good but are well slow ive wasted a few of them, even the is300 isnt all that fast, but i know what you mean they hate it when a clio slays them :D

320d M Sport

he hee, yeah could have been an IS200, or GS300???! Is200 are slow though, i nailed one off the line in my VTR, good cars though!

not sure but think it was the top of the range one. it wasnt super slow but couldnt keep up on the dual c, it must of pissed him or something cus he drove too close then shot past cus i was turning right