ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some of the OEM+

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Evening all,

Gave the 182 a wash this evening and thiught id take a few pics in this dull May weather.
not normaly a fan of bonnet open pics but thought id take a few like that for a change.

Austin
9edfe958.jpg

7df4845e.jpg

51b284ba.jpg

13bcf5b3.jpg

568ec7b9.jpg

12010443.jpg

7a42f7fa.jpg

25e70645.jpg

45a2d9f7.jpg

7a17f4ad.jpg

54a5a4fb.jpg

5f2c79db.jpg

090def99.jpg

193ca8e3.jpg

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers everyone, i sometimes wonder if i should put my 182 wheels back as i used to love them wheels on it.

Clio 182
Loving that Austin! I am the same as you, love the cup wheels on bg but at the same time I love the turinis... Its going to be a hard call in the summer, turinis vs refurb!!

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers Guys. The reason i loved the cup wheels is because the low profile tyres made it look amazing!

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
I love the 182 cup packed wheels mate but also love the turini's, I just hate cleaning turini's like lol

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Tidy! Is that plate the 3/4 fancy plates jobby? Think that's my next investment, fits really well in the recess

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks guys, im really happy to own it, whats also a bonus is that it was 100% factory standard when i bought it in 2008. Ive made it into what it is now over the 3 and a half years of ownership which im proud of.

Yes Danith, it is a 3/4, i think its 90mm by 120mm but not exactly sure. I know some people went for 84mm but this is still a few mm within the recess.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Brilliant Austin. One of the best on the site mate.

Got a wind deflector on the passenger side now as well mate? The last picture i saw you only had one on the drivers haha!

Saw you last night anyway - i was turning out of Fern Court (Bracken Hill). Looked lovely as usual :)