ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some pics of the new TT

Racing Blue 182
Im in love with it. Its a 2.0T sline se....so comes with some nice stitching, darker headlights and 19" RS4 wheels. Not exactly sure what else it comes with.

The power delivery is amazing...feels so powerful and turns so many heads.

Bit dirty in the pics, and s**t pics but still looks good.
ttpics002.jpg

loo003.jpg

loo008.jpg

loo005.jpg

loo006.jpg

loo007.jpg

ttpics003.jpg

ttpics008.jpg

ttpics009.jpg

Only thing is, its my mums.....but she does not use it much so i can use it all the time. :)

182>FRS>VX220 now 350Z
lol @ it being mummy's! fair play mate! Mines got a new freelander all pimped out in black with the bodykit etc, love driving it but think I'd prefer the TT! I like them, just not the price tag!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Nice car. Wheels would look better in silver though IMO.

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
My Mrs' Dad had one for his company car, was a lovely car.

I never drove it though, so can't comment on the drive unfortunately.

Changed it for a Merc SL350 now which he is terrified to leave anywhere.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
i really like the new TT's! :D

too much dollarz for me though... :(

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
Lovely, Much prefer the MK2's, MK1's were always poser cars that never even looked really nice IMO.

Z4
Lovely, Much prefer the MK2's, MK1's were always poser cars that never even looked really nice IMO.

disagree with that to be fair, especially from someone that owns an fn2 ctr lol. Each to their own mind. Interior on the mk1 is better

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
disagree with that to be fair, especially from someone that owns an fn2 ctr lol. Each to their own mind. Interior on the mk1 is better

OK let's argue.

More people Buy TT's to look good than for the drive, a lot lot LOT more than would do the same for the civic.

Z4
OK let's argue.

More people Buy TT's to look good than for the drive, a lot lot LOT more than would do the same for the civic.

Agree, the tt is a poser car, no doubt! Most of the owners know noooothing, the forum is a bit of a joke tbh.

The civics the better drivers car too, but looks alone, the tt would win a beauty contest hands down :)

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
I have no doubt the MK2 TT is utterly gorgeous, but the MK1 hasn't aged well in the slightest if you ask me, brother has the 1.8 180bhp version, nice to drive, nice interior, just really plain and boring (maybe black paint doesn't help?)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I really really like these cars. The older ones are even starting to grow on me.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Lovely. I love all the new audi's. Whites the colour for the audi lines too..