ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some tips and advise needed

Clio 172
Hey guys

I am looking for a little advice on where to go next with my 172 flamer. I dont know what it is but the car isnt looking how i thought it would after the modifications i made. so far i have had the following done.

Eibach sportlines
wing mirrors gloss black
bullets gloss black and anthracite
New toyo proxies tyres
alloys gloss black
smoked repeaters

Things i have but not done yet

Rs tuner
front splitter gloss black

Now i am not sure but i do think the wheels need spacers to fill out the arches a bit better as they look a bit far in. I would also like to know some opinions on whether coilovers would make much more of a difference as the car is already quite low.

Any suggestions will be taken on board because i am a little disappointed in how its looking. this is not a reflection on the quality work done by the guys who painted my bullets, wing mirrors, diamonds and alloys though and i do think the splitter will make a big difference but i wouldnt mind some more pointers.

thanks

car002.gif

car003.gif

car004.gif

car005.gif

car006.gif

car013.gif

car007.gif

car012.gif