ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some work the daughters just done.

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
I think Tony expected this to turn in to a typical CS "I want to do naughty things to the girl in the photo" thread.

This is exactly the thing I'm scared of happening in 14 years time. Shotgun and shovel purchase imminent.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
I think Tony expected this to turn in to a typical CS "I want to do naughty things to the girl in the photo" thread.

This is exactly the thing I'm scared of happening in 14 years time. Shotgun and shovel purchase imminent.

​I think this would have if it was anyone's else daughter, Tonys been on here a while so id imagine his got alot of respect from the fellow members.

I would hate things said about my little girl, they are there daddy's princess (i have two boys though)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
​I think this would have if it was anyone's else daughter, Tonys been on here a while so id imagine his got alot of respect from the fellow members.

I would hate things said about my little girl, they are there daddy's princess (i have two boys though)

Agreed. Tony also understands banter. Hence him not driving to Bristol with a sawn-off shotgun.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Daniel did Tony just post a picture of his own daughter's chebs?

No, he only posted one cheb so not chebs technically.

You can kind of see the other one here a bit though.

adele_45.jpg

182cup & 172 racecar

Warm the sheets BIG BOY

your daughter got a bf tony?

Er, yes. She's not a lezzie licker.

Agreed. Tony also understands banter. Hence him not driving to Bristol with a sawn-off shotgun.

LOL, not the first thread about her anyway, pics are easy to find if you look. Bit different if she was 15.

No, he only posted one cheb so not chebs technically.

You can kind of see the other one here a bit though.

adele_45.jpg

​Ah, forgot about that one, there are more about somewhere.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.

LOL... Yes i know that mate, but if this was some youngsters GF off of here the "banter" would well and truly cross the line. we would all tear the ass out of it...:)

Its nice to see the respect people have on here, a little bit of banter but fully aware when to draw the line.

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
"Respect" and "Fear" are two different things. My old boss had a stunning daughter to and I asked him how he coped with it. His answer was focus on other peoples daughters lol

182cup & 172 racecar
Most things that could be said, I've heard before anyway. Plus I know it's all a bit of fun. Life's too short.