ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*someone crashed* - What happened?

182 Trophy
With me working in Renault parts i came across a body order for my old car which now *someones car* owns. The guy who did the order from us said he has hit a central reservation on a duely and did quite alot of damage.
Obviously i was a bit gutted to hear my old Clio 182 has been smashed up but hope you is all o.k *someones*!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: B7JLS - What happened?

I wonder what your boss would think about you posting up details of customers orders on a website, Gareth? (Yeh, I have peoples details, too)

Maybe the guy is feeling bad enough about his crash and hasn't felt the need to tell ClioSport?

Some people manage to progress with their lives without updating the forum on every single detail.

You could have easily have done this privately if you were so "gutted" to hear about your old car.

Scirocco GT 2.0
I thought this thread was subjected to lockage? :S

Maybe my eyes were playing tricks on me :rasp:

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
I don't think it's a problem asking if it is not information which has been learnt via a profession, otherwise it's data protection issues and general questions to be asked about your integrity.

Chelsea tractor
I don't think it's a problem asking if it is not information which has been learnt via a profession, otherwise it's data protection issues and general questions to be asked about your integrity.
You might want to re-read the opening post

thank god the mods where quick enough to catch this...

complete invasion of the poor guys privacy..

(im assuming he posted his name??)

Chelsea tractor
No, I was making reference to the fact that he had rather obviously acquired said information in a professional capacity, albeit that the information was being used for a somewhat innocent purpose.

Williams 3
Re: B7JLS - What happened?

Some people manage to progress with their lives without updating the forum on every single detail.

Revels... I 100000% agree with you on this one. If only the rest of the Cliosport members shared our ideas.

I'm off to start a new thread about my car having some food on it...