ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Someone to change the colour of my alloys

Hi guys,

Im looking for someone near and around Dundee to change the colour of my wheels and do a decent job. The last time they where done it was £20 a wheel but the paint flakes off when you put a wheel socket in!

I've heard of coatech in carsnooty but my alloys are forged so dont really want to powder coat them. So anyone know of a decent place around Dundee? The alloys are kerb and corrsion free just the colour needs changing.

Thanks

:star:

GRitch

ClioSport Club Member
  Polo BlueGT
Coatech can still do them I'm sure. Other than that, unless you take it to a paint shop or DIY there's not much in this area.

172 and vw passat
Coatech are good for powder coating just hope you aren't in a hurry if you decide to go with them.

GRitch

ClioSport Club Member
  Polo BlueGT
What wheels are they? They are VERY VERY VERY slow. Heard some shocking stories. Diamond wheels up behind the BMW garage are highly rated although pricey! Easy to DIY but god knows the finish.