ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Someone tried to peel the stripe off my car!

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
F-cking tamping,Went to startup the 182 as its been sitting in the garage for weeks and weeks noticed the corner edge of the roof stripe peeled off and the tell tale greasy finger marks, I have'nt used my car in ages and its been in the garage tucked up, last time i used it was to visit my mum and dad, little bas-ard scroats living down there must have had a go at it:mad:, anyone know where i can get one apart from Renault.

chavszj0.jpg

Ph1 172 + Combo van
Some people are such f**king t***s! Why would they do it? what they think they can steal it and put it on thier car:mad:

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
More to the point, how the hell did they do it if it was parked in your garage? :/

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
I'm always on pins when i park it down my mums house.always little pikeys riding up and down the street on pit bikes etc,

M2 Competition
If that tiny piece missing from a hard to see corner worries you, just touch it up/ cut a piece of tape to fit mate.

I wouldnt bother with a new stripe.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
That is the pits! What a f**king dumb thing to do. People really are getting worse.

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
If that tiny piece missing from a hard to see corner worries you, just touch it up/ cut a piece of tape to fit mate.

I wouldnt bother with a new stripe.

My car is A1 Minto mate, i had a slight crack in the bonnet stripe so i changed that, easy to stick on tbh mate:)

is dirty.
Has it really gone that bad yeah?..It's near the canal too, the pikeys love a walk along there now and again. You noticed that black 182 always parked outside your mums house?

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
Has it really gone that bad yeah?..It's near the canal too, the pikeys love a walk along there now and again. You noticed that black 182 always parked outside your mums house?

Yeah hes a sound guy, works in RBM by the metalbox

glanza
do not tipex your paintwork! white vinyl to fit the bit missing will do the trick.
haha bet they thought they could steal it and put it on their own car.

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
Ordered new stripes £10. from vipergraffix, they say they are the exact same size, for a tenner i'll take a chance.

Unlucky :(

That reminds me, forgot to post this picture of a clio i seen in a car park the other day!

Its a 1.2 Dynamic with Gordini Stripes... Kind of...
31102008703ie1.jpg

Honda civic ep2 05
You will have plenty left over then mate i had enough left to redo my bonnet after my first try went wrong lol :)

Glad you got sorted.