ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

soon to be 182 owner

182 cup / combo van
Hi, new here, just went to see an Inferno 182, liked what I saw and decided to buy.

I had previously looked at a black 182, and on the test drive it drove like a bag of s**t, and the bodywork was quite rough.

This one however drove great and looks to be in great condition and well looked after,

just under 54k.

Have previously owned 106's decided to switch to renault, only time will tell if it was a good move or not ;)

4tvb.th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
iyj7.th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
46d7.th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
7xcw.th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
fzs2.th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

182 cup / combo van
Cheers Brian !

Just trying to find the cheapest insurance, so far Churchill is winning, decent price plus Quidco cashback aswell :)

​Picking it up on Saturday morning, cant come quick enough :)

182 cup / combo van
cheers mate, certainly enjoyed the test drive in it, looking forward to having a wee blast in it at the weekend.

No plans for it just now, think I must be getting old, prefer cars more standard now, next car is a lexus haha.

Yep was unsure when I saw pics of the Recaros, never knew they came as an extra untill I did a bit of research.

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
Welcome mate.

Looks well and Recaros are a nice find

There's some insurance companies in the Traders section on here, worth a call they may save you some money

You'll have to become a member to see details but well worth it

182 cup / combo van
cheers mate, yep defo a nice find with the recaros,

will be joining up soon, but got a lot of outgoings just now, so just going with either churchill or privilege, both just under £300, then around £50 cashback with Quidco, so quite happy with thoseprices.