ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sorry, had to show off my new wheel

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
WARNING, LORRY WHEEL CONTENT BELOW

Just had my standard wheel back from Snappy who did some perforated refurb work for me:

uploadfromtaptalk1363200117329.jpg

Massively impressed with the materials used, the finished quality and the overall service from him.

Many thanks Andy, I love it

Mick

Clio 182
Every time I see one of these I realise I shouldn't have even bothered with carbon inserts. Looks absolutely cracking!

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
He wasn't sure how the perforated material would turn out on the thumb grips (having never tried it before) but its turned out really well.

That cost £140 including him sending it back via next day service... he also replaced a cruise button that got broken my end.

Just search for "snappy" in the members and you'll find him.

Mick

Looks very good quality from the pic! What is the material used and is it still susceptable to melting like the standard steering wheels? Lastly is it any thicker than the standard wheel with the new material?

Thanks

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
Thats precisely what I wanted done to my 172 wheel. There was nothing but cheap looking crap available at the time. Jealous of that Mick. I might get my 197 wheel done, it's starting to peel.

Trophy
The airbag will clean up ok! I use saddle soap on mine takes all the shine off leaving it nice and matt again, it's also great at keeping steering wheels like new!

Whats the colour match like Mick?

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Every wheel i've seen on here retrimmed by Snappy look brilliant , really first class work . Gotta say that this is the best i've seen though , with the perforated leather . Definitely on my list of " things to do " in the coming months .

Williams 2
Must say that looks really really good!!!

Wicked combo of perforated leather, and light stitching/top stripe thingy, good choice and good work! :cool: