ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South Wales karting meet - December

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
I can 2nd the minging gloves comment! I will use some decent gloves from work.

I've still got my omp trackstar helmet I bought for Llandow, I didn't send back to demon tweeks.

It's too small for me even though it's xl!
Wish I'd bought a helmet ready for this now. I can bring it if anyone's interested, never been worn. 35 quid. Mates rates [emoji106]

How do I know if it will fit me?
If it will I'll have it

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Well I'll bring it with me and you can, or anyone else, try it and buy if it fits. [emoji106]

You have first shout though. [emoji3]

I'll take spare lid filters if it'll fit my massive head!
But if it doesn't fit I have to wear smelly elephant anus...

clio 182 trophy
Can someone explain paypal to me. I have used it about 3 times. Is there a way of sending money quickly or do i have to wait for it to be deposited first, taking a couple of days?

Filters

Wales - South
ClioSport Area Rep
That's no help lol.

Ill buy one myself if it doesn't
I'll have both of my spare ones with me, if your head fits in one then you can avoid the elephant anus ones

havent been down supakart for a couple of years.

so the track runs in the oposite direction now does it?

Yup it runs in reverse now chap. New karts now too.
Found a YouTube video for all concerned.

clio 182 trophy
Attending list, please copy and paste this and repost adding yourself on to it.
Makes life easier for me to keep up with things.

1. Filters
2. LiquidYellDan
3. MattW
4. Alex-J
5. Ricky Brown.
6. Steff (182Trophy)
Deposit sent. Filters can you pm me when you get it please mate?

clio 182 trophy
Driving to Newport and back in the scoob ain't cheap tho.. Better get saving haha :wink:
Mate your more than welcome to leave the scoob at mine and come with me. Up to you. On one condition though, take me for a spin when we get back!lol

LY 182 T
hope i can fit into the sponge seat liner things otherwise i end up with a big bruise and lump on my back haha. looking forward to this now though

Filters

Wales - South
ClioSport Area Rep
And your over an hour from him lol

@Filters I cba on my phone lol

I'm on my phone too chap, so far I've managed to make a thread, organise the meet, sort it with Supakart, organise prizes, check everyone's deposit and screen name as they don't add them in a message via PayPal with their deposits, Add a YouTube link to the thread etc etc.

On that note in future please add yourselves to the list once you have paid your deposits as it really does make life easier all round.