ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South Wales karting meet - December

M3, Cup racer'd 182
Wow that escalated quickly, or maybe i haven't been on and forgot to check progress.
I did say i'd be up for it and true to my word i still am.
Ok i've quickly browsed through to see what's happing and have noticed that deposits have been paid and there's a paid list.
Is this the correct paypal address mailto:eotl.promo@gmail.com?

If so great i'll pay after confirmation, who's paypal is that anyway? is that yours @Filters?

Filters

Wales - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Wow that escalated quickly, or maybe i haven't been on and forgot to check progress.
I did say i'd be up for it and true to my word i still am.
Ok i've quickly browsed through to see what's happing and have noticed that deposits have been paid and there's a paid list.
Is this the correct paypal address mailto:eotl.promo@gmail.com?

If so great i'll pay after confirmation, who's paypal is that anyway? is that yours @Filters?

That's the correct email address chap and it's my E.A. Try and get it in today if you can please fella. Cheers.

Suzuki Jimny
Toys out of the pram etc.

It's just an opportunity to meet up with fellow members and have some fun at karting!

M3, Cup racer'd 182
Do we require more people guys? I could always try and convince a few friends to Join in also if need be.

M3, Cup racer'd 182
Don't know if this is now correct due to people now not able to turn up for what ever reason but added my name to the last available list.
Is everyone doing the outside section for the extra £6?

Let me know if I need to get friends to also join.

1. Filters
2. LiquidYellDan
3. MattW
4. Alex-J
5. Ricky Brown.
6. 182Trophy
7. Jaff
8. msremmert
9. Tonyd106
10. Dano'
11. M4D M4X

Filters

Wales - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Don't know if this is now correct due to people now not able to turn up for what ever reason but added my name to the last available list.
Is everyone doing the outside section for the extra £6?

Let me know if I need to get friends to also join.

1. Filters
2. LiquidYellDan
3. MattW
4. Alex-J
5. Ricky Brown.
6. 182Trophy
7. Jaff
8. msremmert
9. Tonyd106
10. Dano'
11. M4D M4X

We can do the outdoor section if everyone's happy to pay £6 extra but it would be weather dependant chap, as it's brisk as fudge at the moment and Decembers weather forecast isn't the smartest I personally think it will be best left as just indoors.

We'll be doing it again in June we can do the outdoor section then.

As for more people, let's keep it open to members for now, I'll be booking up tomorrow and the endurance race is limited to a certain number of drivers. (Believe it's twelve people) and we now have 10 :S

LY 182 T
On a positive note after today's fiasco....prize bundles and a few booby prizes turned up today!

I've had a sneak peak inside and have to say they're perfect considering winter is crashing down on us.
i for one am not interested in the 1st,2nd and 3rd prizes. Whats the forfit? ha

Bug

Megane rs250
Dan i will give you the money back either by paypal or i'll owe you a few beers if we ever have a cliosport piss up aha,
Filters my full name is Ewyn Harrison ( cba for pm takes to long)
Should be a good day guys cant wait

Filters

Wales - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Heads up all...
@Bug @Matt W @Alex-J @182Trophy @Jaff. @msremmert @Dano' @M4D M4X @tonyd106

Booking confirmation received today.
Saturday 13th of December at 6pm (did try for an earlier slot but hey...gives everyone a chance to relax before the race madness)

I propose meeting up at Supakart for 5:30pm, everyone good for that? I hope so because your deposits are now certainly non-refundable or transferable :O

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
It was either that or 10am chap which is a lot less ideal for people. Always something to moan about ehh? :smile:

No moaning here. Just not ideal for me catching a train, or if you wanted to go out for food afterwards as mentioned. 7-8pm on a Saturday will be rammed everywhere I imagine.

Filters

Wales - South
ClioSport Area Rep
No moaning here. Just not ideal for me catching a train, or if you wanted to go out for food afterwards as mentioned. 7-8pm on a Saturday will be rammed everywhere I imagine.

Plenty of good eating spots in Newport that will be available. It's Newport after all, most people spend their cash on crack not food.

10am wouldn't of been ideal for anyone chap, wouldn't of been time for food afterwards if it was that early either.

Focus st3 & t5.1 day
@182Trophy - looks like ill be driving the whole way in the scoob, if I 'drive steady' she sits at 30mpg(give or take) so I won't need a lift, but you are more than welcome to come for a spin at some point on the day ;)

@Jaff. If you are worried about getting the train back I'm more than happy to offer a lift back, I pass Swansea on the way to pembs so a slight detour is no problem :)

Above offer goes for any on route really, although I'm not sure how many seats ill have spare! Depends on who's coming with me!

M3, Cup racer'd 182
That time is also good for me fella, means i can do some work on the track car before.
Looking forward to this now and should be a good crack with maximum no's.

Another prize to add to my collection wouldn't go a miss too.
Haha

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 14
Heads up all...
@Bug @Matt W @Alex-J @182Trophy @Jaff. @msremmert @Dano' @M4D M4X @tonyd106

Booking confirmation received today.
Saturday 13th of December at 6pm (did try for an earlier slot but hey...gives everyone a chance to relax before the race madness)

I propose meeting up at Supakart for 5:30pm, everyone good for that? I hope so because your deposits are now certainly non-refundable or transferable :O

Sorry I'm not very good at keeping track of this thread. Time and date are good for me. I'll be there. :smile: Looking forward to this!
I'm coming from Church Village (10 miles north of Cardiff, near Pontypridd) so if anybody needs a lift then feel free to drop me a PM and I'll help you out. :smile:
Also if anybody wants to get a train to Cardiff and fancies a lift from there, I'm happy to help you out.

M3, Cup racer'd 182
Haha damn it been caught out, I was trying to get the ball rolling regarding trash talking each other to psych out the competition just to make it a bit more fun on the day.

I do have a collection of go-kart trophies but nothing to that extent though.

Filters

Wales - South
ClioSport Area Rep
5566e34866167d15cd86cd9e93d7cc1e.jpg
Few years back this shot...... I still go kart regular. Just not at international competition level now though. [emoji6]

Oh dear...is it just me with an unfair advantage now? Damn that sucks.....if I don't come first now I'm going to look like a tw@ lol:tearsofjoy::laughing:😅:stig:

Although on the other hand if I don't I'll blame the multitude of surgeries I'm waiting on for my poor performance....for once that may pay off!!

Bug

Megane rs250
Yeah filters the full amount is fine on the day, no worries dan glad your coming everyone seems like karting veterans -_- im gonna be useless :(