ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South Wales karting meet - December

There's lots of footage to edit chap! Also trying to cut it down to a sizeable chunk...or I can upload the full 40 mins if people like?

A lot of the editing I'm doing is more "sound removal" than video editing :D
:)poo:🔨 Faaarking mooove) :innocent:
Lol. Nah... carry on editing. I'm sure it'll be worth the wait! [emoji5]

clio 182 trophy
Well done lads for sorting the footage! Looking forward to seeing some action. There was a bad crash that i almost flew into on the bottom under the bridge.

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Well done lads for sorting the footage! Looking forward to seeing some action. There was a bad crash that i almost flew into on the bottom under the bridge.
Pretty sure that's the one me and filters were talking about on the last page

clio 182 trophy
Pretty sure that's the one me and filters were talking about on the last page
Sounds like it. I can only remember two crashes and one was the one under the bridge and one on the corner on top of the bridge by the corner in front of the balcony.
Forgot to mention that the marshall cut inside me twice when he shouldn't have. Also no helmet was very dicey given it was like a scene from wacky races out there!lol.

Filters

Wales - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Right chaps my footage is going to be a bit delayed now as I'm busy the next few days how ever.....
I've contacted Supakart in regards to the marshal being on track causing accidents etc etc.

They've offered a massive apology along with 25% off another booking so...same again soon? £30.75 instead of £41! With a promise of no Marshall on track.

Focus st3 & t5.1 day
Fair play that's a decent offer of them! I'm game as long as I can get plenty of notice to ask for time off work! :)

Game on!!

Sounds like you guys had fun. Unfortunately I couldn't make it as my works xmas party was on the same evening. I didn't even realise till a few days before.

Would like to apologise for coming across as a knob at the start of the thread
I'm not a knob as those who have met me will (hopefully) agree, I had a lot of stuff going on with a family member passing away and I wasn't sleeping great so I wasn't my usual happy self.

Anyway I'll be coming along to the next one and I look forward to meet a few new faces.

Filters

Wales - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Fair play that's a decent offer of them! I'm game as long as I can get plenty of notice to ask for time off work! :smile:

Game on!!

Check the other thread dude, 28th of feb the next ones scheduled for!

Sounds like you guys had fun. Unfortunately I couldn't make it as my works xmas party was on the same evening. I didn't even realise till a few days before.

Would like to apologise for coming across as a knob at the start of the thread
I'm not a knob as those who have met me will (hopefully) agree, I had a lot of stuff going on with a family member passing away and I wasn't sleeping great so I wasn't my usual happy self.

Anyway I'll be coming along to the next one and I look forward to meet a few new faces.

You certainly did miss out bud it was a laugh and a half! Some violent over takes and epic battles...LYDan put it best, full on touring car style madness.

Dw it's all forgiven I'm sure, this time round we'll have to initiate you in to Cliosport Karting Club properly. That means putting an X on your crash helmet so everyone knows to give you a nudge. It's only fair, everyone got some punishment last time.